[ BATTLEBORN ]
by Lacey Alexandria.
Long ago, the world was plunged into chaos when the Titans — former rulers of the planet — were released from their bonds in the Underworld by none other than a scheming goddess whose dreams of glory outshone her natural wit. They had been enraged at being kept in the darkness and its fiery hell for so long, becoming mere myths and wasting away in flames, that the Titans nearly succeeded in eradicating the human race and the race of the gods; their spawn.
This plan was only stopped by the fearsome might of the Battleborn, an ancient organization of warriors who dedicated their lives to fighting in battle and praising Ares' name as their patron god. In fighting the feral Titans, as sometimes happens in war, the Battleborn were destroyed. They managed to put the Titans back where they belong in order to restore balance to the universe but their wounds were grievous and their losses immense. They could no longer fight as a unit and, now, the order of the universe is shifting again.
The Battleborn are needed.
It is the world's only hope if Ares and the last remaining Battleborn, Elpida, train the next generation of warriors if they will stand any chance of keeping Cronus and his followers at bay. This war is only just beginning. May the goddess of fortune look favorably upon you all.
[ RULES. ]
1. PLEASE don't be disappointed if your character isn't chosen for this fic! I'm trying to accept as many as I can but it just depends on how many people apply.
2. IF your character is chosen, don't suddenly go inactive halfway through the story. I want to be spammed, I want to hear your thoughts. The more comments / votes / conversations we have = the more I write for your character and the more in-depth I go with their journey.
3. REMEMBER that these characters are warriors. Some will live and some will die, as is the natural balance of the universe. If they die a warrior's death, we will see them in Elysium, I promise.
4. FILL out the application as wholly as you can! Be descriptive and detailed, and be diverse! Males exist too. POC exist too. Straight people exist too. Immensely flawed people exist too.
5. PLEASE tag anyone who might be interested here in an inline comment. I would like to get this out to as many people as possible so I have no problem getting characters accepted! It's better to have too many than too little.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. Original characters and plot of this fictional story belong to the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
© 2019, Lacey Alexandria
This story will include cursing, weapon use, alcohol use, and explicit scenes of blood, gore, and violence. There will also be explicit scenes of a sexual nature (the expression of, implications of, and certain acts of). If any of this makes you uncomfortable or if you find you are ineligible to handle this content, I implore you to not read this book. Thank you.
I tagged you guys! I'm sorry if it bothers you at all, please let me know if it does so I know not to in the future. I would hate to upset anyone but I thought some of you might be interested in this and if you're not — that's totally fine! I honestly value all of you and now I'm rambling gosh. Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?
❝ May Ares bless your soul. ❞
YOU ARE READING
BATTLEBORN ° ORIGINAL ( APPLY / CLOSED )Adventure
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 | ❝ I pray for strength, Ares, and the glory that comes with fighting in your name. ❞ Led by Cronus once more, the furious Titans seek freedom and, above all else, revenge on the inferior gods who kept them locked between t...