Chapter 18 **THE END**

Okay guys, I’ve been thinking about this for quite a while now. What with the end of Fading and it will come to an end, it will have to and since it’s in the Watty’s, it has to be soon and that’s why this is the official last chapter. I’ve had no time to update regularly and I’ve been busy with school but I did promise a sequel so don’t be mad! And it’s a long chapter. An epilogue is coming. I hope you’ll love the ending. Oh and the past tense is gone and that’s why it is like this ‘Louis says’ not ‘Louis said’. And there is loads of drama in this.

Here’s to three months of Katy and Louis and their journey to love.

Del :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy’s POV

(NINE MONTHS LATER)

This was it. After nine months of being attached to the baby inside me, a nice young couple would take the baby and keep it as their own. It wouldn’t bother me right? I mean I’m only nineteen years old, I’m now in college and a baby is the last thing on my mind. But is it? I mean the baby is mine and no one should take it off me but I can’t keep it no matter how much I want to.

“Katy, don’t cry,” Louis says as he wipes the tears off my cheek, making my spine tingle. I can’t help but feel like a firework shooting off whenever Louis brushes beside me.

“I’m fine,” I reassure him and he shakes his head, pulling me closer to him.

“Seriously? You can’t expect me to believe that,” I agree. I’ve been crying and now I’m lying to him, what could be worse? I smile and Louis strokes my hand, making me want to forget the world.

“Ms Lister and Mr Tomlinson?”

The lady with the red skirt and black top calls us in and we follow her to her office where it is light and airy. She smiles and motions for us to sit down. I can already feel the butterflies in my stomach go.

“As we know,” the lady adjusts her glasses and clears her throat.

“You both have agreed to let us put your baby for adoption. Now after you gave birth to your baby, it was given to the couple directly and we know you haven’t seen the baby because if you did, it may upset you. If you sign here, you agree to see the baby whenever he or she wants to.”

She hands me a pen and I sign it, feeling my gut tighten up.

“Thank you,” she stands up and lets us out of the door. Louis clutches my hand and I follow him out of the building.

“You were…” he begins, brushing my hair out of my ears.

“Amazing?” I laugh, finishing his sentence for him.

“Marvellous.” I smile at his compliment and follow him to his car.

“I have a surprise for you,”

“Louis, how many times have I told you, no more surprises!”

His smirk breaks out and I feel myself chuckling inside.

“So about this surprise…”

“I told you, I can’t tell you!”

“But I want to know!”

“Please just save your excitement just for once!”

I start to smile and Louis starts to slow down the car and I gawp at my house which is now filled with lights and people.

“Is this a?”

“Party? Yes.”

I feel his lips brush up on mine and I give him a peck on the cheek, following him outside where my mother is now standing.