Pref #2: How Your First Date Went

Ian:
Ian had taken you to the beach for a picnic on your first date. However, he had somehow forgotten to bring a blanket. So, you ended up staying in his car and eating in there. It was still extremely fun, and you knew you were very into him, but it was a little chaotic at the start.

Matt:
Matt took you to a nice Italian restaurant. It was funny because neither of you was comfortable in a formal setting. You both made the best out of it by cracking jokes and making fun of the snobs eating in the restaurant.

David:
David took you to a carnival for your first day. He knew you enjoyed the thrill of the rides while also being able to have someone to talk to in line. You laughed at his fear of heights on the Ferris Wheel, and he teased you about screaming on the rollercoaster. Regardless, you guys had the best time together, making you look forward to the future.

Josh:
Josh took you to the premiere of Avengers Endgame for your first date. It was the perfect choice because you experienced a rollercoaster of emotions during the movie, so he knew he could handle you. It was also cool for him to see you as excited about Marvel as he is. The date ended with a lot of emotions, but you knew you were head-over-heels for him.

Wes:
Your first date with Wes was kind of a disaster. You had reservations, but he went to the wrong address, so you had to cancel. Then, he left his wallet at home, so you paid for the meal. He did redeem himself by taking you to the shelter and getting you a dog that he had applied for the night before the date.

Noah:
Noah took you to one of his buddy's concerts for your first date. It was a music style you didn't really enjoy, but it was fun to see Noah so excited about it. After the concert, Noah bought you ice cream, and the two of you walked on the beach and talked about life. It was really enlightening to talk to someone with such a deep knowledge and understanding of so many topics.

Keith:
Keith brought you to his house for a movie night for the first date. He had set up a massive array of snacks and drinks to choose from, and he had a couple of piles of movies to choose from. You picked one of your favorite movies, and Keith snuggled with you throughout the night. It was perfect.

Shayne:
Shayne took you on an unconventional date. He was walking a neighbor's dog, and he took you on a detailed tour of the city. It showed his passion for helping others and the ins and outs of his lifestyle. The date proved to you how committed and passionate he can be, and you knew he was perfect.

Damien:
Damien took you to an escape room for your first date. It was a great idea because you had to immediately develop communication and teamwork skills. You both were able to accomplish the different tasks quickly, and you were able to escape the room. When they took the picture of you with your trophy, you put it on social media. The comments all shipped you, and you thought it was a good way to end the night.

Sorry this one's a little shorter than the other ones, but I hope you still enjoyed!