The best kept secret

Ok, lovelies. I wasn't able to upload yesterday, because I had to study. But today is the day I get to deliver you the following.

Chins up,

enjoy ! xx

Also, let's get this chapter 6 votes, so it'll be 100 altogether. :)

Chapter 13 – The best kept secret

I don’t want to get up.

Only maybe because I really want to kiss Anton again.

I don’t dare move or open my eyes, because I’m afraid I’ll wake him. Slowly, I slide my hand over the blanket towards him, and flinch when my skin touches his. He’s still here, I think to myself and smile.

He shifts, and I curse myself for moving. He lets out a breath and his hand brushes the strands of hair from my face. I still don’t open my eyes. He caresses my cheek and leans in to kiss my forehead. We fell asleep with our clothes on, but some time in the night (early morning) Anton put the blanket over me and cuddled close.

My mind is alarmed, awake now suddenly. Anton pulls slowly away, but I grab his arm, eyes snapping open, and force him to return. My lips find his and we kiss. It’s sweet and I forget about our morning breaths.

He takes my hand and we link fingers. He stops and looks down at me with piercing eyes, I’m afraid there’ll be holes in my soul from the intensity. I lick my lips and he growls under breath. I raise my eyebrow at him, and he erases the distance between us, pressing his teeth gently against my neck, kissing my skin, and I shiver.

I hold his hand tighter, while he is pushing me down in the bed. It’s too hot. I don’t want to be wearing a T-shirt. There are too many boundaries, I feel suffocated.

„Anton,“ I mumble weakly and he pulls away. I smile to assure everything is okay. „I’m hungry.“

He chuckles and gets up.

I exhale, too overwhelmed by everything that has happened; extremely happy and joyous. I don’t care what happened in the past, what matters is the now, and I want the now to last forever.

„I’m a little offended that you think about food when I kiss you,“ he says as I push myself to sit.

„Come on,“ I roll my eyes and he glances at me.

„I might forgive you if we go take a shower together,“ he says, puppy dog eyes staring at me. I’m about to rebel against it, but then he laughs. „Let’s go get something to eat, then.“

As we walk down the halls, we give each other looks. It’s our little secret, and it makes it thrilling that no one else knows about us. Our hands brush against each other by ’accident’. And Anton puts his arm around my shoulders and I gently push him away, then it’s me who run to walk in front of him, blocking his way. I notice people looking, but for them it’s two friends goofing around.

In the cafeteria, we notice Emma by herself. It’s a little peculiar that Jocelyn isn’t there, but I’m not going to ask Emma about her, either. And I think Anton’s doing the same.

We take the trays to our seats, where Emma is.

„Good morning, sunshine,“ Anton muses and sits down. Emma looks up from her book and smiles, but it’s sad through and through. „Your rays of gold aren’t that spectacular and blinding today, what’s wrong?“

She shakes her head, eyes on the lines of the book. „I’m fine.“

„Says everyone, even when they don’t mean it,“ Anton says and slides his hand across the table to hold Emma’s. She sighs and looks up again. „I mean it, I’m here for you.“