Chapter 12

WARNING! THERE IS MILD VIOLENCE!

I was woken up by a hot, searing pain in my left shoulder. I screamed in pain as I tried to move away to move away from what was hurting me so dearly, but it was difficult being still chained to the wall. My body still ached from yesterday's boiling water.

Zalgo laughed as he held the burning object against my skin. Today would be the start of the torture and I knew it. I was terrified, but I had to stay strong, I can't break.

He finally removed the searing metal from my blistering flesh. I opened my eyes and held back my tears. I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction of making me cry, instead, I narrowed my eyes and bared my teeth in a snarl. I wasn't going to break easily.

He smirked at me. "Your going to be fun to play with. I'll watch the sanity leave your eyes, then I'll watch as all of your emotions leave you. You'll be nothing but an empty shell of a girl you used to know." he said with a malicious smile, sending chills down my burned spine.

"You will never break me." I spat through gritted teeth.

He growled and unchained me, taking me by my auburn knots and dragging me to the chair. He strapped me into it tightly, making it hard to move.

"Think again. I will break you and I will do it now." said Zalgo.

I was getting scared but I wasn't showing it. "Try your best, asshole. You won't win." I said, my confidence was leaving me.

I watched him walk to the wall with different tools. My eyes widened as I watched him grab pliers. I closed my eyes and tried to keep a strong, brave expression.

***

It's been a month of endless torture, and I can feel myself giving in and breaking. Today will be difficult, but I cant be weak and break. I cant give him the pleasure of taking who I am. My strength is wavering, but I must hold on. For Jeff... and BEN.

Why am I thinking of BEN? I don't know why, but thinking of both of them gives me butterflies. Maybe I like them both? Maybe-

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden pain in my hands. I screamed as I watched two knives being pushed into my hands slowly to cause more pain. I felt them go all the way though. I was gasping for air when Zalgo stopped, leaving the knives in place.

I closed my eyes tightly. I screamed in agony as I felt two dull metal rods stab into my thighs.

I opened my teary eyes and watched him as he got another knife. He smiled with all seven mouths as he slowly pushed it between my ribs. I can fell my walls of sanity breaking. I'm almost at my breaking point.

I shrieked in pure pain as he slowly twisted it. I felt all of my emotions except leave me. All I felt was pain and sadness. Hot tears streamed down my burnt cheeks. He broke me, I lost.

I watched him take two wires and connect them to the metal rods in my thighs. I knew what he was going to do but I didn't care anymore, I just sat there and cried.

In the distance, I could hear shouts and running footsteps, but it was too late for me.

I sat there, crying in pain with knives still in me as Zalgo walked to a switch I hadn't noticed on the wall. My body was burned, cut, and scarred. I was really broken now.

I watched as Jeff, BEN, and E.J. ran into the room. From the corner of my eye, I saw Zalgo pull the switch. I screamed in pure agony as electricity shot through me.

"Briar!" I heard all three of my friends scream as they ran toward me. Then all went black and silent.