chapter 4

Michaels POV
"before I give you my answer can we tell everyone?" she asks I take in what she said and I slowly nodded feeling stupid. she leans up and slowly kisses my lips. I don't kiss back I just stand there, frozen to the spot not even moving a muscle. She walks out with a smile on her face, she's just so perfect.
"wow that was unexpected" I tell my self and place the ring box back, safely in my left coat pocket and go to work on set. I guess I deserve it. we have only been dating like a day...
"hey" cote comes over to me
"heya" I say and kiss her and everyone cheers. like everyone...
"I have my answer" she whispers
"what is it?" I ask
"it's a no but not a no" she says and I scowl kinda confused
"what do you mean?" I ask her
"it means I don't want to get married yet as we've only just started dating and if it doesn't work out I don't wan to go through all the hassle but I think if you ask me the same question in a year or more it will be a different answer" she says and kisses my cheek. I guess it was very soon and we are both new at this.
"the media will go crazy, think about the fans!" I say sorta changing the subject
"I know, we have amazing and dedicated tiva/mote de weatherly shippers" she says
"what's mote de weatherly?" I ask confused
"cote de pablo and michael weatherly you idiot!" she says and punches me in the arm and I act hurt
"abusive relationship here!" I shout and everyone turns around and looks worried and we just start laughing.
"I love you cotes" I say
"I love you too mics" she says
"alright back to filming!" someone shouts and that's the rest of our day.

few hours later....
"okay that's it for the day!" someone shouts and me and cote both sigh a sigh of relief. yes we love our jobs but we don't want to be married to it!
"I'm going back to my trailer wanna come?" cote asks
"i would love to" I say and follow her off set.
I go in and sit on her couch and she comes and sits next to me. we make up a while and then she pushes away.
"Michael I was wondering.. this season of NCIS is finishing soon so why don't we go somewhere?" she asks her eyes full of excitement.
"like a vacation?" I ask her and she nods her head wildly.
"where shall we go?" I ask her
"I don't know anywhere!" she shouts at me
"urm how about we go to chile?" I ask and her eyes light up
"we can stay in my family home!" she squeals.
"sure!" I say and hug her
"you may want to scrub up on your Spanish though" she says and I give her a worried glance
"I'm joking they do speak English!" she says in fits of laughter
"your...face....was.....priceless" she says in between giggles.I get a amazing idea and start leaning forward she leans to thinking I'm going to kiss her. At the last moment I grab her sides and start tickling her. She jumps back in shock and scowls at me. This time it's my turn to laugh.
"Michael!" she shouts from the other end of the couch and I see her pouting and I immediately feel guilty
"aww cotes you know I love you really. truce?" I ask her and she smiles and we shake on it.
"I can't wait till we go to chile!" she says and hugs up to me
"me neither" I say and kiss her forehead

hi guys! sorry I haven't updated in a while... what do you think? comment please I love you guys :D