2✖️7 Rings for 7 Kings

"Sit down Lizzie, we have a lot to talk about."

— — —

I awkwardly sat down, fiddling with my fingers in anticipation.

I've been assigned to several missions in my life, but this one is important.

"So." Sir began.

"Before I set you the task Lizzie, I need to make sure you know the consequences."

I slowly nodded my head, already knowing what he's going to say. I've been through it one million times.

"These men are very dangerous, extremely dangerous."

I shuffled in my chair uncomfortably. Like I said, I'm experienced with aggressive people. However, a feeling of anxiety crept upon me. These men are dangerous. The most dangerous.

"They're manipulative, don't fall for any sympathetic story."

"They're smart. They could out smart this company easily."

"They're skilled with their equipment. Once there is a gun in their grip, you are the most gullible one."

He looked at me, silently asking me for approval.

"And... who will I be working with sir?" I questioned with confusion. How can I fight these alone?

"No one. You'll be working alone Lizzie, you're my most experienced agent. You just need tactics." He said smoothly, as if my job is just to stroke a couple puppies.

Honestly.

I need to rethink my life choices.

"So Lizzie. You're probably wanting to know more?"

"Yes Boss." My voice was just an audible whisper.

"These seven men...they're known as the Bangtan boys. The most powerful mafia group in Korea. They own a mansion, located somewhere in this city; that's what I need you to find out. None of us know their full features, all we know is that all seven of them wear identical rings."

He causally slipped a sheet of paper before my eyes. I scanned the photo, the ring was gorgeous. It had a large black jewel boxed into the silver circle; it was incredibly eye catching that's for sure.

"Take it. Keep it on you at all times. Always look at everyone's hands, if they have this ring, they're bangtan." Boss mentioned in a stern tone.

"How do I know where to find them and know what they look like?" I asked. This role isn't very clear in my mind.

"The truth is, barely anyone knows what they look like. Always hoods up, unless they're in disguise. You've probably walked past them already."

Chills raced down my spine. It's sick to think that I might have walked past these psychopaths during my short time being here.

"Can't people just identify them by their rings?" That's what tricked me. If you want to find them, just look for the rings right?

"Only I know about that. I have a history with the lads, you can't tell anyone about the ring. Do you understand?" His tone became strict. I knew this was serious.

"Yes Boss."

Hold on.

He didn't answer my other question.

"How do I know where to find them?"

He chuckled, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Was that a stupid question?