"Bitch don't speak to me unless you want to fight." Nique said.

"Ca-" Cam cut April off.

"Don't call my name you the one who said some to her first." He said.

I laughed then turned around and looked at Nique. I held up two fingers making a fake gun and pointed it at April acting like I shot her then popped my lips. Nique and Cam laughed.

Chris came downstairs to talk to Nique and I waited in the car. I got on the passenger side and Cam came out.

Ugh

I kept looking straight and he tapped on the window. I rolled the window down and cam reached in the car and grabbed my face then kissed me.

"I just had to do it." he said while smiling.

"And I just made you look at me." He said before walking off.

I held my head down and laughed. Nique came out the house and Cam Came back out behind her. April walked off and got in her car and pulled off. He got in the driver seat and Nique got in the back. I grabbed my phone and texted Nique.

Bri: why the hell he with us ?

Best bitch Nique💛: he commanded me to let him come.. to keep us "safe".

"I know y'all talking about me." Cam said.

Nique busted out laughing, "Bitch ain't nobody talking about yo ugly ass!"

"Bri like it though."

I looked out the window and laughed.

"Bri you like his ugliness?"

Not at this moment.

"Hell nah I don't like that piece of shit." I said.

Cam looked at me, "Is the old Bri back?!"

I mean I guess I can play around but I'm still not over the Cj and Demond situation. I don't know when imma get over it but I can't let it stop me from having fun with my bestfriend and Chris. I don't know about cam yet it's hard staying mad at him.

"You mind as well look at me cause I already made you do it earlier." He said while pulling up to the mall.

Nique was the first person to hop out the car. I got out the car and walked up to Nique I guess I'll try to have a lil fun.

"I'm back bitch!" I yelled.

Nique looked at me and jumped on me.

"Ahhhhhh!! Come on bitch!" We walked in the mall and I laughed.

Cam walked in front of us like our body guard and he held all my bags.

"Girl you should talk to him. I'm sure he learned his lesson by now and plus I beat his ass when he told me what he did." Nique said.

"Nope."

"Why."

"I'm not ready to talk to his tall ugly ass."

"Ok so.. every store we went in so far had a dark skin cashier so if the next one had a dark skin cashier you have to talk to Cam if not you can talk to him when your ready."

"Ight bet."

We walked into another Store in the mall. After about 30 minutes of us picking out clothes we went to pay for the stuff. Did I forget to tell y'all Cam been paying for all my stuff. Anyways as we was walking up the cashier was light skin but when it was our turn to pay the person shift ended and it became a dark skin person.