Chapter 13🌹

Brianna

I woke up and got in the shower then put on some jogging pants and a plain shirt. I left my hair in a ponytail then laid back down. Cam got out the bed earlier and he's been downstairs talking to April and watching a movie with her.

Im still trynna Figure out If he said he loved me last night... I mean he was speaking so low I could barley hear him. Nique walked in the room and sat on the bed.

"How you feeling." She asked while leaning on me.

"Fine."

"Come onnnn.. you cant give me one word answers and expect me to be fine with it. At least give me a sentence."

"I'm feeling fine today."

"Thanks." She said while smiling.

"Let's go to the mall." She said.

"Ok."

I put my shoes on and started walking towards the room door.

"Uhn Uhn! I know you ain't going like that! Bitch come on we bout to get the old Bri back go change!" Nique yelled.

I laughed and went to the closet and picked out an outfit then went to put it on, I let my hair down and I didn't even bother to do my make up. I stood in the bathroom door.

"Ok bitch that's much better!" Nique said.

"Now take a picture!" Nique pulled me to the bed.

I just sat there a smiled.

"Pose bitch!"

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled.

"See bitch you coming back to yo normal self already!"

I laughed then posed for the picture.

"Yessssss bitch!"

She showed me the pictures then we walked downstairs

She showed me the pictures then we walked downstairs. Cam looked at me and I looked at April and laughed a lil bit. I see she got somebody to fix her arms. I walked to the door and I heard April say some to Nique.