6: His Fiance !

If maybe he is someone, who is in love and affectionate person, then he would smile at least. But, no, he isn't like that because he's expressionless and become uncaring at unimportant matters. He didn't bothered to reply, instead he usually turned off his own device with no apparent reason. And he do not feel guilty about it.

What gave anyway?

He continued watching the road toward his next destination. He has more significant responsibilities to take care of rather than playing an obedient lover.

He wander off his mind in today's schedules and further preparations for the basketball team's new league soon. The University has a reputation needed to keep up high above from all everything and the athletes must prioritise their success in every kind of competitions. However, they are not excluded from Academics ranks that needed to be maintained well. 

As the Ku Ko Hei Basketball Team's Captain, he has the most pictures in every fields, added up being the vice president of the Student Council and their Sports Organization with other extracurricular activities outside of the school's knowledge. To put it on simple term, Tetsuya is very a busy person, his mind always kept by lots of things and occupied day and night. He doesn't have the fancy to be idle in one place for too long or become the virtuous happy clinging lover to his fiancé.

Speaking of that man, the one person whom arranged with him by his dear grandmother. He wasn't even born at that time when the elders took all of future plans for him, as if every kinds of food are place in front, the one he only have to do is to eat, swallow and fill his stomach without any of voice of complaints whether it's delectable or flavorless. He was an innocent, the lamb ready to be slaughtered later on, he's waiting to be kill without any of contradiction yet when he met him, it changed— his chains were starting to break, slowly, slowly and slowly gone.

Before he knew what's happening he had learned how to speak more other than yes and pathetic way of moving his bland face, Tetsuya can finally able to understand how to fight for his freedom.

However, it cost him too much, losing his grandmother in the process.

As of now, he would like to change it someday. More better than this dull present.

Once they reached the university, he could see a lot of students waiting at near of Ku Ko Hei main entrance gate. Mostly girls with their beautiful high branded on their face, even the boys tried making themselves look better and pleasant. For the sake of getting his attention and curry some favor. In other words, all of them wants to hold his golden thigh.

Once the familiar black sleek car had seen from a far approaching the gate, everyone starts of murmuring to each others. Some even were squealing like die hard fangirls screams for his very much godly name, they even shouting him to marry them. Yes, of, course—all of them are waiting for him to be enticed, he is their beloved lovely Hei Tetsuya after all. In order for him to entered this place he has many things have to done and altered some rules and regulations.

"Tetsuya-senpai! Marry me!"

"Yuya-senpai! Your so handsome!"

"Tetsu-senpai" Over, over and over again are only for him.

His eyes twitched. "..."

No matter how long it has been since he is studying in this well known prestigious University.

Still, he don't understand why their whole campus even let this so called fangirls to be like this, they're fine in this crazy scenario every morning. Isn't this tiring? Or Isn't this useless?

" Young Master, " Lucifer calling Tetsuya for the second time. "Are you going to step out to greet them?"

"No. Head over straight to SC facility."

"I understand." With that, they entered the University passing number of his Fangirls and Fanboys cheering out loud. He really doesn't care if they get mad, it's not the first time he'd done this anyway. He is not in the mood to fake up smile or even sugarcoat his words. With another vibration from Lucifer phone, his mind caught up again.

"Young Master. It seems Master Hei is calling me again. Please turn on your phone."

" Ow." Tetsuya nodded.

When he opened up the device to stop and yet there are even seven unread messages present and seven missed calls.

He felt his heart sunk for a moment as he felt a bit of annoyance and he can't choose of running away from the cat again. As for the dangerous animal is finally using someone, his lips curled a little and look outside emotionlessly.

His fiance is known for being one of most influential person in Asia, he's a man with a thick golden thigh, when he say thick he meant very thick. That enough for him to be a most famous person in circle of high society and in talks of lower society. No one can be able to offend him for they are afraid of unfortunate consequences.

The last time Tetsuya heard a news, it was two years ago when the wealthy family of Tang fallen from a heavenly status to being disgraceful beggars in one night. It only made the circle of upper class to be more wary, scared and conscious while being around his lover and prestigious Hei family.

Although, the rumours spread like wildfires and gossipers eating melon for others with news having legs. It didn't stopped Tetsuya to know such a man.

He stood there.

In front of the man, everyone feared of, as if this person's existence is the god of death.

Opening up every messages, Tetsuya think today's sunshine is just right, it shined gently on the city. He can feel the air from the south are completely perfect for soft–touched to his soft, pale and white delicate skin. As being seen from the mirror, Lucifer didn't pay attention too much but his mind say otherwise, his heart felt uneasy to what the future holds for his beloved young master.

After a while, the familiar white gate could be seen from a far. Tetsuya also noticed it immediately his face turned back to the expressionless bluenette. In far distance, a tall high greenhouse enter their eyes where the numbers of students walking back and forth for a business. Turning some heads toward the moving car, everyone smiled and quickly stopped to gave a low bow to greet their vice president before they left to continue walking away.

"Young Master, I received a message from the old madam."

Tetsuya motionless stared at driver's seat.

"She would like for you to stay in Blue Crest Mansion for a while."

Even in the face of hidden plans and provocation from his grandmother, Tetsuya long eyelashes didn't flutter as he stared for a moment. Ah...so much more to do, so the bluenette is not going to think more.

"You don't have to pick me up later."

Lucifer nodded, wordlessly.

Tetsuya left the car with a thought of his fiance coming to see him.