Dōrī arlī.

P.o.V Sansa

"This is not acceptable for me." I said in a coldish voice while I stormed through the large main hall and directly to the library. Why isn't he leaving the North alone? He promised to make us a separate kingdom, I am the queen.

"What will you do?" Lorenz piped up beside me, he just came to Winterfell after both of his parents died during the battle of Kingslanding. My glare softened when I saw the shaggy hair if the ten years old fall into his face.
"He is my brother, but he also changed. Nor The Forces of the North or I want to start another war between siblings. I will wait." I softly told him and saw him nod his head in the dark.

He got used to living her fast and made my life a little more enjoyable. After my whole family decided to leave me yet again with Aria sailing, Bran ruling and Jon back at the wall or wherever he is. The rest was dead. I shook my head silently and smiled, bending down to Lorenz.

"Go and train, if there is a battle you wouldn't want to miss it, would you?" I said softly and he nodded his head with excitement. I watched him run of to gods knows where. He was such a fine young boy.

"Who thought that Queen Sansa Stark of Winterfell is such a soft soul." I turned around with my usual cold stare and turned to the woman standing in the doorway. My eyes eyes wandered around her and I raised my eyebrow.

"Who are you." I asked from above and watched the woman come over to me, leaning against a table across from me. She had dirty blonde, almost brown hair with blue-grey eyes which stared back to me like no one before.

"I am saddened that you do t recognise the Queen of Pyke and the Iron Islands." She started and before she could speak up again I fell her in the words.
"What gives me the honour of your visit, Yara Greyjoy?" I asked sweetly and saw her roll her eyes.

"You don't have to pretend that you trust me, Stark." Yara said and hold out her hand for me to shake it.
"I am here to say that the Iron Islands will always stay with the North, as legacy to my brother. He would have wanted it." She said

"For once I agree with a Greyjoy." I muttered and rolled my eyes and took her hand. She chuckled again and I felt a slight tug in my stomach what made me gasp. Yara frowned and let go of my hand before I gave her a smile, not a real one. I haven't had a real one on my face for years.

"Be my guest, you and your men can stay as long as you want." I finally said  and saw her nodding her head.
"Thank you, Queen Stark." She had a smirk on her face but I waved it of.
"Your brother was as well mine, I don't want you to call me a queen...Greyjoy." I said coldish again, using the name of her house like she did before.

"As you wish, My lady." You could hear the sarcasm in her voice but I decided to ignore it. I waved my guards over to us
"Bring her to her room, her men as well. The Greyjoy's are our guests." The tall guard nodded his head, as far as I could remember his name was Erik.

"Would you please follow me." He turned to Yara and I stared at her when she nodded her head over to me.
"I'm looking forward to talk to you again, Sansa." She said and went of with Erik.

I was left, stunned by the other woman. I haven't met her that often I my life, but time spoke for her. She was rough before and not one to casually talk to, but after Theons death she changed alot. More like a mature queen, not a person that acts without thinking of consequences.

I looked around in the room, it was empty, only books surrounded me. I took some steps towards the window. When I looked outside, the repairing of Winterfell and when I looked up, snow. The summer wasn't back yet and I didn't expect it. The North always had longer nights and colder weather than the South.

I sighed and went out of the room where I spent most of my time. I had to admit that it was hard to rule, but I liked it and wanted this with my whole heart. My way led me towards the walls. The crown on my head was cold what made me shudder and wrap my arms around my torso together with my cloak.

I looked down the wall, I was at the point where I jumped down to escape Ramsey Bolton. I felt how my whole body tensed with only hearing the name of that disgusting piece of a so called man.

"My brother told me many things before he died. I am sorry for you." I turned around when I heard Yara behind my back. Was she following me or what?
"I hate it when others feel pity for me. It makes me feel weaker than I am and a queen isn't weak." I told her with a scowl what made her grin again.

"From what I see here in Westeros, you aren't a queen. You're the queen." She said and I nodded my head, I was in a position of pure power and it was scary that I could almost do anything without listening to someone.

"Yes, but it doesn't make me invincible. Many here I the North wanted to see a Stark rule again, but not a woman. They wanted Jon or Bran, not me or Arya." I said and got a bid from her while Yara placed herself beside me looking somewhere south.

"Admitting this makes you a better queen than any king that ever lived." She said strictly and turned her head to me. I looked into her eyes and saw the broken look in it, I saw it many times before when I looked at myself in the mirror. My hand was on Yara's shoulder.

"Many kings just aren't able to see the real world, women have to fight for what they want while men get it when they were born." I said bitterly when I thought back to Robb who died because of something similar.

"True words, Sansa." Yara pulled herself up straight again and so did I. I turned around and watched my people working hard to earn their home back. When I saw Lorenz fighting with another child his age with sticks, I had to smile.

"Who is the boy? I saw you with him before and it was one of those rare moments when you didn't use a false smile." I tensed again and nodded my head, she could see more than I thought.
"His parents died during the battle of Kings Landing, his other family joined the army if death. He escaped after hiding for weeks in the forest and found his way here where I from now on take care of him. He will be raised as my son and heir. Lorenz Stark first of his name and king of the North." I faced Yaras surprised expression.

"But he isn't your son, what will happen when you give birth to one some day." She asked and kept on looking at me like she could see my soul.
"I will never have own children, I'll never be with a man again. Not after what they have done to me." I said with pure hate and anger in my voice.

"This is the beginning of a great adventure then, for both of us, Sansa." Yara chuckled softly but with a understanding look on her face, what made me question everything that I knew before.