THREE

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

It was finally lunch time. I picked up my phone and called Panera and told them to bring my shrimp alfredo. I hung up and made my way to the cafeteria and got settled just as my brother Zach walked in with my food.

I stood up and grabbed my food hugging him as he kissed my forehead. He gave me my wallet that I left at home and I smiled thanking him and he kissed my forehead again before leaving.

I set my food down and walked to the line and got a passionfruit iced tea and paid for it and went back to my seat. I opened my food and started eating it when a hand slammed down on my table.

I looked up and saw the queen bee Brianne. I just continued eating like she wasn't there. "Hello", she screeched. I looked up and put my fork down and sat back. I looked at her and she smirked.

"Stay away from Damian he is mine so keep your filthy paws off of him. He wouldn't want a fat ugly whore like you anyways", she screeched as she glared at me. I stood up and walked towards her. Yes I am a good girl but I have a temper and she just raised it.

Her smirk dropped as I got closer. "Dont ever threaten me again. I may be quiet and a good girl all the time but I promise you, mess with me again and you will no longer walk, nor attend this school anymore. Dont forget who what I'm capable of", I whispered in her ear.

I smiled sweetly at her and sat down and went back to eating. I soon felt liquid running down my back. I sighed and took off my boots and tied my hair back. I stood and walked to her as my face changed from innocent to deadly.

I grabbed her neck and punched her in the nose hearing a crack just as the lunch room doors opened. I kneed her in the stomach and punched her again. I threw her to the floor and grabbed my stuff and left the cafeteria.

I headed to an empty classroom to change. I locked the door and went to a table and took my skirt off. I removed my shirt but didn't notice the dark figure in the corner. I brushed my hair out and put it in a messy bun when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I was about to scream but a hand wrapped around my mouth.

I was turned around and came face to face with Damian. He removed his hand and looked at me. I got so lost in his grey eyes that I didn't notice that he picked me up. I snapped out of my trance when I felt lips on my neck. He reached a sensitive spot and I moaned.

I felt something poking my butt and reached to feel what it was. I gasped as I realized I had touched his hard on. He groaned at my touch so I pulled away thinking I had hurt him. "I- i- I'm so sorry I didnt mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to touch you down there. Please I'm sorry. I didnt mean t-", I was cut off as his lips captured mine.

I sat down on a chair with me straddling him. I sat on his member and moaned at the touch. He grabbed my hips and moved me around on his member and I was moaning and whimpering mess. I put my face in his neck as he moved me up and down against his member. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled at his hair.

I felt his hand move down to my area and I grabbed his hand but he put it back around his neck. He slipped his fingers in me and I gasped. I tried to grab his hand but he grabbed my hands and laid me on my back across his lap while he picked up speed. I moaned as my legs started shaking. I grabbed his head pulling him down and kissed him as I moaned into his mouth.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\