To the Max-magic-

Start from the beginning

Her thick black hair waved slightly in its ponytail, her bangs flipped to one side. Her eyes were the same dark green as his, and her growing figure was much like her mothers. The more he watched the more he was sure. Disguising himself he hid in her shop when she locked the door, intent on finding out who she was. Then she started working with the metal, shaping it with her hands and creating beautiful creations. But it was on that day, the day with James and the kids did he know for sure that that was his child.

"Max! Max!" the kids called. Makus startled, and found that he had zoned out in the corner of her shop. He ignored the conversation, he didn't pay that much attention in the first place, but it was the first time he had heard her name. Max was pretty darn close to Maxelna.

Over the past few months she had started to notice his presence more and more, and found it hard to work, it was then that Makus knew it was time to bring her home. He slipped through the wall and onto the street. No one would notice another stranger walking down the street, he became visible and knocked on the door of Max's shop.

Crazy goth lookin guy say whaaaat????

I jumped at the sound of my door being knocked on. No one ever came to the shop after six, ever. "Sorry I'm closed!" I shouted, taking a bite of pizza. The knocking continued. Groaning I got up and went to the door. "Do you have a problem or something?" i snapped and opened the door. "I said we're closed." I looked up at they guy, he was wearing a long black trench caot, thick leather bike boots, chains on his pants and a lop sided grin on his face. Green piercing eyes gazed down from a mop of messy black hair. "What?" i snapped, taking anothe bite of pizza.

"What if I told you I knew where your family was?" he asked. i litteraly jumped back. The only people who knew i was an orphan we James and the street kids. this guy was deffinetly not a street kid.

"I don't get it." i said like an idiot. this guy was really freaking me out.

"Come with me and i'll show you." he smiled bigger. Alarms were going off in my head "Rapist, Rapist!!" they shouted at me.

"Sorry don't go around looking for family," i finaly said and started to close the door.

"Oh really, did you ever wonder how you could shape metal so perfectly?" he asked. i froze, how did he know.

"I'm not sure what your talking about." I gave him a big grin and tried to lay dumb, obviously he saw through it.

"Come on." he flicked his fingers and i started to walk on my own.

"What the hell?!?!?" i snappeed but it wasn't above a whisper. He locked my door when i stepped out and started walking down the street after him, like i was some kind of dog. "Where the hell are you taking me?" i tried to shout, but again it came as a whisper.

"To see your family of course, though there's not much to see." he chuckled darkley.

"Bastard," I huffed but still walked after him. He smiled and laughed but never said a word. i contomplated taking the bolt out of my pocket and throwing it at his head, or maybe shoot it like a bullet and hi-tail it out of there. I dropped the bolt, I hated to admit it but  I was curious. What if he was telling the truth? Then maybe i could find my family, find a home! Things i craved for as a child.