CHAPTER20- A SPY IS ALWAYS A SPY!

A few years had passed by and while they had put the mission behind them, it still defined who each of them had become

MINJI P.O.V.

No cheesy stuff in here. Exactly a week after I was discharged, Namjoon proposed to me in front of our fathers. I kissed him gently in reply. As promised, Kim Seok Jin, Namjoon's friend designed the wedding rings and also gifted me some more jewellery.

And now here we are, married, in a big mansion, with twins – a boy, Kim Taehyung and a girl, Kim Hyunah who turned 14 this week. I know, big kids, young teenagers actually. But then, you know the saying in spy agencies -- a spy is always a spy!

So Namjoon and I are not going against the belief any time soon.

On the twins' birthday, Kim Seok Jin designed jewellery for them too! Darn that man!

And our kids....well they have genes on their side so they too work with us. Hyunah is a hacker and disguise handler just like me and Taehyung has an analytical mind which can plan any operation in detail.

Of course as parents we want them to be safe but then, as parents we support their decisions. Right? In our case, they wanted to be spies so we let them train with Jungkook and Seung gi while Hyunah learned dressing and makeup from Jisoo and Na yeon. All the members are married now except for Seung gi who still says that he loves me.

Just like that years have passed by. I am thankful that I have Namjoon in my life! And I hope he thinks the same! And if not, I will whoop his ass, you know!

END OF P.O.V.

NAMJOON P.O.V.

She is still the weird and strange Minji that I knew.

She was 'that girl', who stole my heart at one glance, made my heart thump just by looking at me straight in the eyes, who is beautiful inside out, my ideal... and my wife, I have spent my life with her something which I just dreamt but never imagined would come true. I am more than thankful to god for this.

And I should also thank my dad for keeping this secret in front of Minji and her dad or else god knows whether I would still be alive or not.

END OF P.O.V.

V