Photoshoot

Minyoung was so easy to talk to. The day of the photoshoot, she acted as if they have known each other for years, and Jaewook was so thankful for that. It made everything easier for him and she was such a fun person to be with. No one on the set can deny how good their chemistry is right from the beginning.

Minyoung was doing her solo shots right now and Jaewook just finished his a bit earlier. He was intrigued at how easy it was for the woman to have so many emotions quickly changing in a millisecond. Meanwhile, when he did his pictures, he was already caught off guard when the cameraman gave him the milk carton and told him to sip the milk in a cool manner. "How on earth was I supposed to do that?" He chuckled as he thought about it.

Right now, he saw Minyoung was struggling with a huge camera and was about to go and help when suddenly, she held it firmly and started posing as if she's not having trouble holding it. She flexed her wrists after those shots are done, and playfully danced to the beat of the music currently playing.

At that time, the cameraman said it was time for both of them to take their pictures. He stood up and called out to Minyoung, "Hey, you looked like you didn't have a hard time with that camera at all," he stated mockingly.

Minyoung was about to retort but got cut off by the cameraman saying as he chuckled, "Well good news because we're going to be needing that for these pictures again!"

"Ahh, see oppa! You jinxed it!" She slapped him in the arm pretending to be annoyed.

"What? You're blaming me, really?" He smirked, "Okay okay here let me hold it this way."

In the process, Jaewook accidentally got hit by the camera but Minyoung doesn't seem to notice so he just smiled and kept quiet. He figured it's going to be a a great topic for teasing later.

 He figured it's going to be a a great topic for teasing later

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Finally the part with the gigantic camera was finished. The next pose had them close to each other, with Jaewook's back almost facing the camera. He can hear the cameras clicking but he was suddenly aware that all he could see at the moment was Minyoung's teeth. He tried not to laugh but he couldn't keep it to himself, and he whispered, "I can see nothing but your teeth," and Minyoung replied with an unreserved laugh that made him snicker as well.

 He tried not to laugh but he couldn't keep it to himself, and he whispered, "I can see nothing but your teeth," and Minyoung replied with an unreserved laugh that made him snicker as well

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They continued with the shoot for about an hour more, and finally they were allowed to pack up. They went to get their belongings while their managers waited in their respective vans.

Minyoung said, "Good work today, everyone! I'll see you all soon," and was about to leave when she heard Jaewook call her, "Minyoung-ssi, I believe you owe me an apology."

She turned toward his direction, confusion evident on her face. "Excuse me?"

Jaewook swung his backpack over his right shoulder and approched her with a smirk, "I said, you owe me an apology, Park Minyoung-ssi." He continued to walk towards the exit, while Minyoung was still standing there, puzzled.

He chuckled as he went back to grab her right elbow, "Come on, you can think about it as I walk you to your van."

"I really don't know what you're talking about," she exclaimed as she walked beside him. "You're just messing with me, aren't you?" She said in a playful tone while pointing at his face.

"Wow, so you really don't remember, huh? I'm hurt," Jaewook replied, feigning grief as he looked the other way.

Minyoung grabbed his left elbow this time and shook it as she said, "Hey oppa come on, I really don't know!"

Jaewook chuckled, "Arasseo, arasseo, I was just kidding. You did hit me with that king-sized camera though."

Her face showed shock right away as she stopped walking and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, I did?! Why didn't you say anything?! I'm so sorry I didn't even notice that. Are you okay!?"

He laughed out loud as he tried to calm her down, "Minyoung-ssi, don't worry! I'm okay I was just teasing you." He convinced her, "Wow, you barely breathed when you asked all those questions, you're crazy."

"Well, you could have been hurt you know!" She crossed her arms over chest.

"I'm okay, I said I was teasing!" He chuckled as he playfully pushed her with his elbow, earning him another glare. "Alright, your van's right here. I'll see you soon!"

She punched him in the arm before getting in. "Thanks for walking me back oppa! I'll hit you on purpose next time, don't worry," she joked before waving goodbye.