|Book 2| Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King

Book 2: Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King is now available

In the year of 2081 an unexpected war plagued the world changing human and supernatural creature lives forever. The awakening is what the media called it, the act of the vampire species coming into awareness of the human world.

Human army's all around the world were defeated. Human world leaders were publicly executed. The human species was near the brink of extinction. After the awakening, any human that survived could only pray for death. All human rights were stripped away and lost forever.

Vampires and werewolves have been at war way before the awakening begun. The two species never were able to get along. The dispute started when The Lycan King found his Destined. She was also rumored to be a power vampire beloved.

The vampire refused to allow the Lycan destined go. The Vampire declared war on the Lycans, and Were-wolves species that lasted for centuries to come.

Together the Lycans and Werewolves defeated the vampires on the day of the Blood Moon. The species of Lycans and Werewolves once believed that Vampires were weaker. Lycans and Werewolves around the world became big headed and slowly but shortly turned on one another's.

Packs all across the world fought for land and titles. Lycan turned their backs on the were-wolves species all together. The Once, cultured and United Nations crumbled and fell.

When The Awakening began no one was anywhere near prepared. Some Were-wolves attempted to fight alongside with humans. Some never intervened, refusing to be involved with human affairs.

The dispute between vampires and humans meant nothing to the Lycans. So, why would the highly titled Werewolf get involved? Packs around the world suffered for that grave mistake.

Many were demolished. Alphas, Luna's betas and omegas alike were brutally slaughtered. Were-people have become the hunted. The race of were seemed to be completely lost and have become just like humans nearly extinct.

Seven Vampire Kings claimed a continent as one of their own.

North America is ruled by King Cyrus, a ruthless king that shows no mercy. He is known for his wicked ways, and knowledge of various torture methods.

I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of the Awakening. My people once believed that the day when Luna passes directly behind earth and into the shadows was the day of new beginnings. The day of rebirth! They once called those particular days.... Luna passing days!

For centuries werewolves believed that in the year of 2081 on the Luna passing day. Our creator and savior the moon Goddess would once again walk the earth. Even the Lycans who are believed to be direct descendant from the moon goddess believed in Luna passing days.

All of my people were wrong, Lycans included. The Luna passing day in the year of 2081 was marked as The Awakening. For humans it was the act of the vampire species coming into awareness of the human world.

To Werewolves it was the day we were knocked off our high horses. Well, that's how I see it anyway but I'm no ordinary She-wolf. My kind usually thrive just thinking about spilling vampire blood. They always have.

I honestly feel like we all can get along. Seriously, holding on to grudges never did anyone any good. It's pointless. We should all co-exist.

I truly thought I understood the pain of losing your love ones. I knew it cut deep but I never truly understand how fucking deep it hurts.

You see I use to believe that most vampires were just misunderstood.

I use to believe that the only way to stop the bloodshed is to forgive and forget.

How fortunate for me, that funny word name fate decided to show me otherwise. The Vampires took someone extremely important away from me. They crushed my soul when they took her life. I'll never forgive them. For the first time in history my people were right

I'll never heal. Especially, now! I'm living with this ruthless Vampire King who insists on calling me his chosen but the sickest part of it all is he is actually my mate.

*******
Hey Love Bugs,

The King of All Vampire Kings has officially ended. I want to thank all of you once again for falling in love with my story. I want to thank you for all the crying screams, laughs and for living your best life as you flipped through the pages. I love all of you in real life. I'm madly in love with every single one of you in real life.

Please don't forget to visit my page to locate the merchandising website. I highly appreciate if you do. Oh, and please give book 2 a chance. I understand that most of you want to continue reading about Claire and Nicklaus. Trust, me I get it. They are flipping awesome. However, please remember that their are 7 other blood-thirsty Kings who all deserve to fall in love as well. Lol 😂!

No seriously, The King and Queen of All Vampires are the King and Queen for a reason. I'm sure you will read about them in this series over and over again. In all honesty, depending on how good the remainder of series go. I just might write a spin off series starring their offspring.

😉 Just Maybe.

Thanks again love bugs
P-s. Queen of The Walk ( or should I say)
Queen of the cliff hangers ❤️

 Queen of The Walk ( or should I say)Queen of the cliff hangers ❤️