2

Adora POV

(Time skip to the end of Adora's basketball pratice)
I was in the locker room deciding if I should bother to put makeup back on or not. When one of my teamates Scorpia apporched me and said "hey Adora umm can I ask you a question." "Oh sure, whats up?" I responded with curious tone

"I was just wondering, do you still have feelings for Catra?" I hesistanted for a second but ended up laughing at Scorpia out of nervousness "haha nooooo, im..im yeah im completely 100 percent over her. Wait is she over me???" Scorpia sighed and said "I don't know, honestly she always talks about you to me at least."

Suddenly my head perks up (even thought my stomach was filled with hope and curiousity  about what exactly she says about me) I wanted to sound chill."Oh really....what about me does she talk about"

Scorpia looked down and frowned for a second, but said in an almost somber tone "Well honestly it depends on her mood when she's in a good mood she talks about how much better she is without you, but when shes in a bad mood she..." Scorpia stopped midsentence and I curiously said "Continue." Scorpia backed away from me and said, "noo im sorry I shouldn't be telling you this, I just don't want to be a bad friend to Catra and I don't wanna start drama between you two...ahhh anyways,my ride is here..... have a nice life!" Scorpia speedwalked out of locker room before I could even say anything else to her.

(Meanwhile on the field)
Catra POV
(Catra and Entrapa are on the side of the field recovering from a tough track pratice)
Entrapa sighed and said "why did I ever sign up for track, I can't run." I rolled my eyes "You've only been doing track for 2 days its not that bad." Entrapa glared at me and said "Thats cause your naturally good at sports, i'm should have just done robotics and not tried anything new. Thats where I belong anyways...." There was about a minute of silence until Entrapa said "Do you wanna get pizza afterwards, IM SO HUNGRYYY" I sighed and said "ugh I wish I could but I have to get tutored for History." Entrapa gave me a confused look "i thought you were great at history" I sighed and said "I am! I just don't want to pay attention cause history is useless in life.... and now Miss Browne is making little miss valedictorian tutor me."

"Wait whos little miss valedicto.......ohhhhh its Adora isn't it???"
I rolled my eyes and said "yep"

Entrapa smirked at me for about 30 seconds

I knew deep down inside why she was smirking at me, but I still asked "what are you looking at me for??"

Entrapa said "Don't you still have feelings for Adora?" I gave the fakest laugh I could possibly give and said. "Pffff nah, I mean I guess I was kinda heartbroken at first when she literally dumped me for her stupid basketball carrer...but now im completely over her". Entrapa snaped back and said "I don't believe
you, but you can think what you want." I was silent cause Entrapa is the type of person that is oblivious to peoples feelings and the world around her... and if she can see through my bullshit..then I must be a pretty bad liar.