six

brendon sat on dallon's lap in a skirt and t shirt. josh, ryan, ryan, and pete were all there too. dallon was kissing brendon's neck while his friends discussed football or something. he reached his hand up brendon's pleated skirt and pulls his panties off. brendon whimpers and looks at his boyfriend. "d-dally.." he whispers softly. dallon's friends look up at the short boy. josh smirks. "damn weekes. seriously? right now?" he asks. dallon nods and kisses brendon's neck. "r-red." brendon mumbles softly before getting up and going to his room. "did he just safe word you?" josh laughs. dallon frowns and nods. "yeah. he did."

brendon was sitting on his bed playing with his kitten. "c-cherub i-i-i didn't w-wanna d-do it. h-he's prolly m-mad at me..." he sniffles softly and pets the little white animal. "i-i've told h-him...i-i don' l-like that k-kinda stuff...w-why d-did he w-wanna d-do t-that in f-front of h-his friends!" brendon plays with his fingers and frowns. he was so confused. he didn't wanna be shown off to dallon's friends. that was yucky! dallon knocks on brendon's bedroom door softly. "baby? can we talk?" he says softly. "uh...s-sure." brendon mumbles. dallon comes in and sets on his bed. "i know you're upset and confused...but i'm sorry. i thought you'd be ok with it and i should've asked. thank you for saying the safe word though. i won't do that again." the older boy smiles softly. brendon blushes and nods. "o-ok..."

brendon was still kinda upset with his boyfriend. brendon was gonna sleep in his room instead of sharing a room with dallon. he felt a little used. he was only 18. he hadn't been doing this for a long time. dallon was 24. he'd been doing this stuff for a while. dallon had been brendon's first. maybe brendon should break up with him and find another boyfriend. dallon was probably just using him. he was definitely using him. that really really hurt brendon's heart. brendon should've listened to his momma when she said not to move in with dallon.

a/n i'm gonna write more, next/longer chapter will be out soon i promise