Rivals- Chapter #16

Rivals-

Chapter #15

XxXxXxXxX

We ate our food up rather quickly, well most of us, Neji and Hinata were still peacefully eating without making a noise. The Hyuga way to eat vl.2 I thought to myself with a smile. I was the first one done, I downed four bowls of ramen but had to stop because I didnt want to look like a complete pig, their ramen there wasnt even that delicious. "Wow Naruko. Want another bowl?" Sasuke said in a monotone voice, knowing it would piss me off. "Shut it Teme'." I scarcely said back, glaring him in the eye. He simply just shrugged it off and snobbily said this,

"You know your going to get fat from eating all that ramen, then how are you suppose to get a boyfriend?" EXCUSE ME. WHAT THE FU- "EXCUSE ME??" He just shrugged. "Just looking out for a hopeless girl. Eating nothing but ramen is unhealthy." 'Wait... How did he know ramen was the only thing I ate??'

"You heard me. I mean, you look healthy which is nice but what would happen if you were to ever marry anyone?" This guys is most of the sickening. Stupid. Rude. Teme'. EVER!

"Why would you be worried about when I marry someone! You're not the one I'm marrying because I'll be marrying someone I love and enjoy, unlike your duck-headed stupid butt! Keep to yourself Sasuke!" To be fair I did get a little too upset and did overreact, but it was his fault! You don't just go around chit chatting how someone's diet is unhealthy! To top it all off, Sasuke saying that wasnt the worst part of it. At this point, everyone's eyes I'm the restarunt were plastered on me and Sasuke. "Young love..." An old lady dressed in white whispered with an annoyed expression. "What did he do to get on that beautiful girls nerves that bad?" Others asked. But of course none of those phased the great and almighty Sasuke. He just kept blabbering on. Acatully, this is the most I've seen thin talk since we met. "What if I am the one marrying you? What if your husband leaves you because you're so unhealthy?" He states, looking calm as ever, slowly eating his riceballs.

This guy...

"Excuse me! Pah-lease! I would never marry someone as self absorbed and shallow as you! You know what? I dont even want to get married! I won't have time for useless things like love when I'm the hokage taking care of all your problems and the bad guys!" I tried to ignore everybody's glares, especially the kids that sat with us at the table; Hinata was basically shivering, looking scared as ever. I looked over at her and my yelling came to a quick holt. I didnt want more people, especially Hinata to think I was some yelling animal. "Gomen Hinata... I got a bit.. carried away, I know..."

"Its alright... Just please you two, calm down, theres no need for fights..." I gave warm eyes to Hinata to tell her it's alright and she returned them with a soft smile. Although I quit yelling I could sense Sasuke was still glaring at me. "Watch it, Uchiha." I mouthed to him as Hinata carried on eating the last of her foods.

"Its alright Naruko, you'll get a husband that cherishes you and loves you unlike this loser." Tenten assured me with a whisper and a small smile. Nice to know theres other non fangirls out there other then me and Hinata. "Yeah, y-your so pretty, I hope you get a husband or wife that loves you dearly, I know you'll get one." Hinata smiled and fiddled with her fingers. After that, a lot of the kids at the table assured me I wasnt fat while Sasuke stayed silent although I didnt ask them. It was nice though, to know theres such warm people right in front of me. "Hey..." I said, remembering the bushy browed boy from before... 'Bushy brows... That's a good nickname...' "Wheres Lee?"

"He told me he had training today at 6pm, hes probably off doing that."

"Oh, I see."

A few hours passed by and we all hist chatted away, we finished our food ages ago but it was relaxing to just sit there and talk. "Welp, it's been a little while I think Im'ma head home."

"Yep, me too." Kiba said, half a second after me. "Shika, you coming?" I asked, grabbing my blue bag. "Nah, sorry but I'm going to stay for a while more, if that's alright with you?"

"Yeah, It's fine."

"I still dont feel safe for you to walk home alone though..." Shikamaru trailed off, pushing his brown ponytail to the back if his head. "Oh! W-well I can walk you home if you'd like!"

"No, I'm alright thankyou Kiba." I say with a smile, what a brotherly thing to do.~

"N-no please... I would love to walk you home, it would make me really happy to know you got home happy and safe!"

"Alright, alright."

Lmao when I first made this book, I kind of made everyone in the story either like Naru as more then friends or really loved her as a friend. Tryna change that so it's not so 'fantasy world' like.
-katana