•7•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

Waking up I noticed it was 10 a.m , I also realized Valdo wasn't laying behind me.

Getting up to go check on the boys both rooms were empty I started getting a little scared.

Running towards my phone to call Valdo I head the door being unlocked I went to check who it was and all three of them walking in laughing holding bags.

I stood there with my hand on my hip waiting for them to notice them. Silas was the first to notice me, he jumped a little getting Valdo's attention.

"We went to pick up some breakfast" Valdo said walking towards the kitchen.

"Morning mommyyyy" milo said running towards me. I picked him up and noticed Silas still standing there.

"You don't have to be shy, now come on so we can eat hun". He nodded and followed me into the kitchen.

After everyone was done eating I sent the boys to watch t.v while I clean.

"Valdo get Milo dressed so we can leave" he nodded and they walked into the room .

"Is your mom home?" He shook his head no.

"Do you have a key?" He nodded his head yes and walked towards the room.

"Okay come on, get your clothes and anything important you need. Do you know where any of your important papers are?" I said sliding on my shoes.

"Yea she keeps them in the kitchen draw, but are you sure I can stay with you I don't wanna be a bother" He said looking sad.

"No don't worry I don't mind you staying here, the way they treat you is unacceptable and it won't be happening anymore. And if your mother has a problem then I won't mind having to beat her ass" he started laughing then we walked out the door

When we walked into the apartment it didn't look bad but I noticed a couple of bags sitting by the door.
I can't believe this bitch was going to put her own son out. I looked over at him and noticed he was about to cry. I hurried towards him and gave him a hug.

"Don't cry hun everything will be okay" I said wiping his tears. He nodded his head and started moving his bags to the apartment. I walked in the kitchen and started looking for any important papers that I would need so I could adopt him.

After finding everything I went and helped Silas get the rest of his bags.

"Go ahead and get ready, use the guest bathroom" he nodded and walked into the hallway.