@Vani2609

Contest-The Dream Awards 2019 

Placement - Honorable Award 

How I feel - It's my first award so yeah, I am feeling good . From this I actually got to know about the elements that lacked in my story . I will definitely try to improve them and get 1st position next time! 

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

Well according to me one's goal should be to enhance knowledge, glorify vocabulary , Unlimit the limited imagination also to fulfill your magical dreams. :-)and not just to entertain yourself but to upgrade yourself as well and fantasize a magical world (that u actually do after reading books :-P)

 2 what inspired you to write?

Always do remember that sources of inspiration are unlimited. Ideas can end at a point but inspirations spark everywhere. To me, my society and my limited boundaries inspired me to write and extend my imagination . Not just these but everyday I got inspired by even the smallest things!

 3 who is your favorite author?

Every writer who writes with his/her heart is my fav. there are so many talented people out there so it's difficult to decide. 

 4 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

A picture perfect holiday - exploring monuments , studying criminology and if possible then to meet lots of new people! Knowing others even if its on wattpad maked me super duper happy :-)

5 what's your favorite snack? 

A plate full of mom's Maggie and A BIG TUB OF ICE-CREAM

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

A friendly piece of advice for newcomers :- Explore more and more, don't limit your creativity and imagination! And most importantly, BE SUPER DUPER PATIENT!!!!!!! 

 7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

The actor would be PARTH SAMTHAAN (Indian) and definitely being a super dreamy and stupid teenager, I would love to spend a magical day with him. :-):-):-):-) (灬♥ω♥灬)

 8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

No such particular time or something. Its just whenever I get time, I don't sit idol, I just unleash my thoughts in the form of writing and art!

 9 what's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation is world tour especially haunted places with my bestie!!

10 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

I just spend my day inside my house, surrounded with mouth watering food, movies and books:-)

11 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

My book is not that popular so yeah!! Also I would love to meet my follower and voter, I would love to know their thoughts so that I can improve my book at every step! Never ever hesitate to contact me :-):-):-):-)

Request time

I wrote only two books till now , 'Igniting The Love Sparks' and 'what if women go extinct '. Its not my place to tell you, 'why to read ?' but it will surely entertain you and who knows u will like it :-):-):-).