Exclusive ( Randy )

*SMUT WARNING*

The thing about Andy and Rye is that they're not exactly... exclusive.

Andy knows Rye doesn't want a relationship.

He knows that Rye Beaumont doesn't have boyfriends, he just has fuck buddies.

But what he doesn't get is why Rye has kept him around for the past 2 months.
The longest a person has ever been seen by Rye Beaumont's side was one week, and that's it. But it's been seven and a half weeks, and Rye is still showing up at his house or in the school hallway at random times to see him.

Either Andy meant something to him, or he was just a reallygood fuck (but Andy doubts it either one, so that's why he's really confused).

The thing about Rye is that he's there, but not always. Andy sees him everyday, but not all day. In between the moments where Andy sees him, and when he doesn't, Andy is pretty sure Rye is making out with someone else in the locker rooms.

Because there's no way he could keep Andy around this long and not get sick of him.

The thing about Andy is that he likes relationships. He likes having a partner is loyal and his. He likes the security of being certain that you belong to someone and that someone belongs to you. His last relationship lasted a good six to seven months, before he and his boyfriend just decided that they're better off with other people.

Three days after(once he finally told Mikey, Mikey told Jack, and Jack told the world), Rye approached him by his locker and gave him a charming smile, and asked him if he was gonna be free that night.

But they're not exclusive.

And that's all that Andy really wants right now - an exclusive relationship. A boyfriend. Andy missed the feeling over having somebody by his side that was 100% his. But the thing is, he doesn't want anyone if they're not Rye.

It was a couple hours after school and Andy opened his locker with a sigh, sticking all his books in, feeling bitter. Usually after school, Rye would meet him at his locker and they would walk together to the park or Andy's house where his mom would be at work.

But lately Rye has been avoiding him, settling for quickies in empty classrooms and that was it. Andy only suspected the end was near, and it brought a low, sinking feeling to his stomach, but the day had to come sooner or later.

The hallways were completely emptied by now, seeing as it was a couple hours after school and everyone was at home. Andy stayed back to finish a quick assignment in the library, and he knew Rye was still around for football practice, but other than that, there was no one around.

"Hey."

Andy's heart picked up speed, and he jumped slightly. But when he looked around his locker door, what he saw was not Rye, but a guy he recognized from his chemistry class, and Andy believed that he was also on the football team.

"Hi Sonny," Andy smiled at him, hoping he got his name right (because really his name might be Nat or something, Andy doesn't remember).

Sonny's eyes widened a bit before he smiled. "Didn't think you'd know my name," Sonny laughed honestly, and Andy could feel nervousness radiating from him. Andy forced a chuckle, beginning a little cautious of the conversation they were having.

"Well I do," Andy smiled reassuringly (and awkwardly), and waited for Sonny to say whatever he needs to say. He leaned against the lockers and hugged his math book to his chest, looking at Sonny curiously.

"Um yeah," Sonny coughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head with a hand, "I was just wondering if you're... like... free for a movie tonight?"