Girls Night

Your face falls into a fluffy pink pillow as your face burns red and nervous giggles escapes your lips. Your head pops back up and glares at the blonde next to you, she just keeps giggling at the camera.

"Rydel!" You giggle complain, "Why did you tell them that?"

Her head turns until her light brown eyes meet yours and she's still smiling her classic Rydel smile, "They asked what our most embarrassing moment was!"

You let out a sigh, "That was only embarrassing for me!"

She lets out another giggle, "But I was there and that makes it our most embarrassing moment."

You look at the camera again. You and Rydel were doing a UStream for some of the R5 fans because they had been begging to see one of Rydel's famous girl nights. Unfortunately, Kelly and the other girls weren't able to make it, so it was just you and Rydel. You smile at the camera, "Any other questions? Maybe a little less embarrassing?"

"I'll be right back! We are almost out of peanut butter M&Ms!" Rydel yells and jumps off of her bed. You watch her pink hello kitty pajamas disappear out of the frame.

You can't stop giggling, "And this is why we are best friends." You glance over at the comments and decide to look for some good questions to answer and stumble upon a few. "How did Rydel and I meet? That's a good question. We actually-"

"Can I steal some M&Ms?" Riker asks interrupting you. You turn around and your eyes lock with Riker's you feel a blush creeping onto your face as you tried not to stare at Riker's naked torso.

"Rydel just went to go get some." You say nonchalantly immediately proud of yourself for not freaking out.

Riker walks farther into Rydel's room and lays down next to you, "Okay, I'll just wait here then. What are you doing?"

You try to steady your breath at the proximity of Riker. You've always had the biggest crush on him, but he's always been the most unattainable of the Lynches because of your major crush, "We are doing a UStream. Say 'Hi' Riker."

"Hi Riker," He does his funny Riker laugh and you smile. He turns his head toward you and your eyes meet, "Are you answering questions?"

You nod and you both look for some questions to answer. You try to skip over some of the fans questions asking if you and Riker were a couple.

"Would you ever kiss her? Actually..." Riker asks and you turn to look at him slightly surprised he actually is going to answer the question and eager to learn the answer. His face is in one of his classic smirks and he turns to face you. Riker leans in very slowly. His eyes on yours, but they break and he glances slowly down at your lips and then back up to your eyes. Riker bites his lip and your heart starts to race. His face gets closer and your eyes now flutter closed prepared for your first kiss with Riker, but you never feel his lips touch yours. You open your eyes and look at him, his face centimeters from yours, his lips practically touching yours. He pulls back and looks at the camera smiling, "Maybe."

You can't help but feel disappointed, but you try not to show it, so you laugh and push Riker's shoulder playfully. You two answer some more questions, but decide to log off in order to go find Rydel. Unable to find Rydel, you both end up sitting on the corner of the pool with your feet dangling in the cool water.

"I've always loved this weather." You say quietly. You're wearing a blue hoodie and blue jean shorts. It is fall so it's not hot, but since it was dark out, it was a little cold.

"I do, too. It's so nice. Tomorrow we should have a bonfire." Riker looks at you and smiles. Something comes over his face, but he quickly covers it.

You bump shoulders with him, knowing him well enough to know something's up, "What is it?"

"What?" Riker asks looking into the water at his feet.

"What's wrong?" You ask him looking at your own feet in the water.

"Don't worry about it." He says shaking his head.

"I'm one of your best friends. Of course I am going to worry about it. Now tell me, what's wrong." You ask turning your head to face him. Riker shakes his head and stands up. You quickly hop up and try to grab his arm, but manage to grab his hand. You turn him towards you, "What is it? You know you can tell me anything."

There goes that look that flashed through Riker's eyes earlier, "Maybe that's the problem."

Your eyebrows pull together in confusion, "What?"

"Maybe my problem is you." He said pulling his hand out of yours.

"What did I do Riker? Just tell me. I didn't mean to hurt you." You say quickly worried about ruining the friendship with him.

"That's the problem!" He yells frustrated.

You look down at the ground and try to fight back the tears that are starting to build up. You turn slowly and start to head back toward the house, "Bye then."

Riker lets out a sigh and grabs your arm spinning you around. "Don't go," he whispers and gently pulls you in close. Your eyes are met with Riker's still bare torso. His right arm is wrapped around your waist keeping you close. Your hands are resting effortlessly on his bare chest. You bring your eyes up slowly to Riker's and find he's already looking down gently at you. Your eyes meet and you can see the conflict in his eyes. Riker bites his lips and leans down, his lips touching yours ever so lightly. You feel yourself melting into him. Your hands slide up around his neck, pulling him closer. You play with the hair at the base of his neck. The kiss is filled with all of the built up emotions between the two of you. It's filled with longing and want. Riker pulls back and looks at you, "Please, don't go."