Chapter Ten

Remi

I woke up from the knocking on my door. My curtains were pushed back notifying me my aunt was in my room. I checked my phone for the time and it was 8:25 am. I stretched out of bed and went to the door.

"Good morning beautiful." He greeted me with a smile

"Morning Jacob" I said smiling back him, "What you doing here so early?"

"I came to check up on you and I wanted to ask you. You want to go to breakfast with me at IHOP?"

"Sure."

"My friend Daniel will be there if that's okay?"

"I don't mind." I said leaving my room.

"I'll be waiting downstairs for you." I watched as he went downstairs. I grabbed a towel from the hall closet and a wash cloth. I turned on the light inside the bathroom and pulled out my iPod from my pocket and turned on Elle Varner - Cold Case. It blasted loudly as I turned the shower on. I stripped from my clothes and stepped in. After I was done, I wrapped my towel and headed toward my room. I brought my iPod to my room and let the music still go. I picked something cute, that I thought Jacob might like. I even added a little makeup to my face. Eyeliner, lip gloss and mascara. I hurried and got dressed and turned off my ipod. I grabbed my shoulder bag and headed downstairsJacob was sitting in the living room watching good times. I cleared my throat to let him know I was there. He looked at me with a grin on his face. He moved my way and headed to the door. As we got outside, I locked the front door and noticed my aunt's car wasn't there. I wonder where she has gone to? Jacob car was waiting for us and I was ready to go. He opened the door for and I buckled myself in. He was soon in the drivers seat and he turned the engine on. The car started moving, he looked over at me. I smiled to let him know I was okay. The drive was short only 15 minutes away from home. Which was good for me. Jacob drives in the parking lot and found the nearest parking spot. I stepped out of the car, the summer was fading away from us. And chilly air was getting to me. I waited for Jacob to get to my side. He was still in the car on the phone with someone. When he was done, he opened the door for me to IHOP. We walked inside and asked for a booth for three. We followed the waiter to the booth and took a seat. Jacob sat across from me. A girl with pink hair in a bun, looked short and a bit thick in the thighs. She had two other girls right behide her. They looked all around the same age as Jacob. She walking pass until she looked over at our table. She smiled as she caught Jacobs attention. "Jacob!" she said coming over to our table.