Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty

Start from the beginning

"Well, that was....awkward." Yoona said.

"Yeah." She stood up and wrapped a towel around her and put her hair up.

"Where are you going?"

"To get some Pocky.

"Okay."

While Yoona was gone, I got out and got dressed. She came back in and threw the box at me.

"Ow." She smiled and walked into the closet, and came out wearing pink sweat pants and a black cami. She jumped on the bed and hit my leg.

"Ow. Stop hurting me."

"Sorry Taeminnie." She smiled. We ate the Pocky and went to sleep.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I picked it up and Sunny was calling.

"Hello?"

"Taeminah!"

"Hi Noona." I said while yawning.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah."

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay." I started messing with Yoona's hair and she woke up, then scooted closer to me, and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"But anyway. My birthday party is tonight. Can you guys come?"

"Yeah sure."

"Yay! See you at 5! Oh and, all of the guys wear black, and girls wear pink!"

"Okay."

"Bye! See you later!"

"Bye." I hung up and kissed Yoona's lips.

"Good morning sweetie." I said.

"Morning."

"Were going to a party tonight."

"Yay." She said sarcastically, and she started messing with the strings on my pants. Her stomach growled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded. We got up and went to the kitchen and I got Froot Loops and Yoona got an apple. We sat down and started eating.

"Why are you eating an apple?"

"So I don't get fat." I smiled.

"You won't get fat."

"If I keep eating healthy I wont."

"Well I want an apple then." She took a big bite and kissed me, and pushed the apple halfway into my mouth, and I bit it. She pulled away and ate her half. I smiled while I ate.

"Can I have more?" I asked. She handed me the apple and I just stared at it. "Your mean." I said.

"Your mean." She said back.

"How?"

"By calling me mean."

"Well you are mean."

"I can be a lot meaner." She said.

"How?"

"By not kissing you all day and all night."

"You can't do that."

"Watch me." She winked at me.

"Okay. Let's make a bet. Who ever can go without kissing each other the longest."

"And if I win?" She asked, sitting back in her chair.

"I'll dance to Magic Girl. In the dress. And big bow. And if I win..."