ARE YOU LOST BABY GIRL?

____

The whole day continued without Jimin using cheesy pick up lines on me, without him teasing the hell out of me but I do want him to do that. I was contemplating while settling my locker when I turned around only to find Valerie really close behind me.

"So you came with my boyfriend, I see" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Your boyfriend brought me and urged me to come with him. Besides, why should I even waste my time on you?"

"Miss goody goody has some harsh tongue. Hmm....y'know Chris is in the college and he's really really horny and ready to take you. So don't give me any reason to call him out" She smiled and my heart started beating faster and faster with every second.

"C-Chris?" the thoughts of that night disturbed my mind again. His dirty lips, alcoholic breathe, black body, big, groping hands on my light, slender figure; touching, groping, kissing, trying to take my virgin vagina was too much for me to be disgusted and fearful.

"Cliché right? The way he harassed you and the way you got harassed wasn't much of a forgetful thought right? I mean, look at you, you're not the pure girl we know. Chris and you fu-"

"Valerie shut up!" I cried and ran to the bathroom to cry myself out. I looked at myself in the mirror and my happy self cannot stay happy in this cruel world for once, especially around Valerie.

The flashes of that night and his dirty hands invading my body were again and again coming into my mind and I can't help but to feel fearful again.

The fear that once controlled me is again getting dominant and this time I'm sure I have to be extra careful around college and Chris.

__

"The function of Arteriosclerosis in-" Mrs. Winslet got cut off when the bell rang and it was time for recess.

I was packing my bag when I suddenly saw that the whole class had been immediately emptied. I hurriedly packed my bag and ran out of the class, my heart thumping in my chest.

What if he rapes me this time? What if he again performs a sexual assault? I'm so scared right now. I all day tried to keep myself in a square of some college students who I don't even know but they were good enough to let me accompany.

Kate and Amis have their Math classes so we weren't in recess together due to their extra class. Plus, Jimin and Jungkook had their bio dissection test so they weren't in recess. I was all alone and the fear of Valerie and Chris ate me.

I can't seem to find the reason behind negative vibe that Jimin just delivered to me. I hope everything is fine between him and I.

I really REALLY want to talk to him but I don't think he's interested in talking right now. I walked with that gang of the students outside when a student named Fredy came and handed me a paper.

"Some guy asked me to deliver this to you" he handed me the paper and ran away. My heart was thumping harder and faster minute by minute as I unfolded it. Also, did I mention my hands were trembling? No? Okay now I did. I unfolded it and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

"Hey Kitten. Chris here. I miss your body. Your tiny slaps and most of all your cries of PLEASE and SORRY. Kitten, you turned me on so much that day that I remain on a high sex drive all the time thinking about you. Now I'm finally here to invade and mark what's mine but has been owned by you yet. Also, the only kissable thing that I didn't touch were your lips so, this time be ready for a sexy time today. :*..." it read and a tear rolled down my eye.