03

Author

The imprisonment of Sana's tears broke free cascading down on her cheeks. "Now, now, baby girl. Hands up and walk." The man clicked his tongue.

Whilst her whole body still shuddering, Sana leisurely stood up. Her ignited tears made its way to her roughen lips, she sniffled quietly.. her nose and eyes claret-colored both from crying and the weather.

Sana sauntered away from the dumpster, the man's gun behind her still pointed at her head.

Her eyes went big.. a snivel threatening to break free from her shaking lips. Those men on their house, were right there, standing in front of her.

"Namjoon Hyung, ya know it's my break today. You had to ruin it." Sana was taken back when the guy from behind let out a frustrated groan, as if complaining. "The Don, wouldn't appreciate you drinking in a middle on an important-"

"Ya told me you could handle it!"

Sana accidentally let out her whimper when the man pressed the muzzle of his gun on her head as he's protesting. "Oh, shit, sorry, baby girl." The man chuckled. "-Sorry for this too." He struck the butt of his gun just on her head.

Although still conscious Sana was overwhelmed by the throbbing pain in instant.

'Namjoon' wordlessly beckoned those men to grab the girl wearing her school uniform that went out like a light. He knew the woman was able to sense and hear things, still. His men placed a black blanket over Sana's head and grabbed her body by the shoulder.

And so darkness consumed her vision.

 Sana blinked in a subtle manner, perplexed if her eyes were already open or not as a large piece of pitch-black material roofed her whole head

Sana blinked in a subtle manner, perplexed if her eyes were already open or not as a large piece of pitch-black material roofed her whole head. She's sitting at a wooden chair, trying to wiggle her feet and hands. They were tied up. Sana slowly rose her head, whimpering at the sharp stinging pain at the back of her neck.

She's tied. Tied in the middle of the room whilst sitting at a chair. Namjoon and Jimin standing right in front of her. The room was far from spacious, like a torture chamber, windowless, diverse kinds of mold on the walls, only lit by a single light bulb that could bring horror and despair to everyone.

She could faintly discern the voices surrounding her, powerless to see where they were coming from.

It wasn't a dream. The young woman sobbed from within. Coming to the realization that everything happened. Everything.

"Oh, Namjoon Hyung, she's awake already." That voice.

"Who is she anyway?"