@MaddieBrinn

Contest: the dream awards
Placement: 3rd place in general/ historical fiction

1.what's one Wattpad goal? 

To become recognized by Wattpad and picked up for professional publishing.

 2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

 Halloween - it's where I live and write. 

3 what's your favorite snack? 

Anything when I crave it or when I'm hungry, but mostly Cheetos.

 4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Zoe Aarsen and Anne Rice. I asked Anne Rice how to perfect my writing (which I am still trying to achieve). She wrote back to not stop writing (ever). With Zoe, "Please give me any advice you can!" They are both amazing authors! 

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 Both ladies mentioned above and we would collaborate on a bestseller! 

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes, every time. Thank you to those who have followed me and have responded to my messages! 

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Lana Del Rey - all of her songs. They are amazing! A 'must' to listen to!

 8 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Not to respond. Don't feed into their goading. 

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 Simply everything! I love the talent I have access to with the authors here and the readers are the best! 

10 what's your favorite book?

 I have a lot of favorites and to ask me to narrow them down to just one would be too hard and would take too long.

 11 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Friday's, 9PM, EST.