"I don't know Rosie. Both of them probably hate each other or themselves." Jisoo responded. Both of them were puzzled.

How will they piece back the group?

~

One day, Chairman Yang asked to see BLACKPINK. He sounded serious so this wasn't a time to joke around.

They were all seated in front of him but Jennie and Lisa were at the separate ends. Yang looked at both Jennie and Lisa.

"What is going on with you two?" He spoke up.

"I-I... we..." Lisa stuttered.

They knew that if they had revealed their relationship, BLACKPINK would disband. YG didn't want any more controversy. 

Yang sighed. 

"Listen, if you two keep that act up, I'm going to have to disband the group. So get yourself together." 

Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, and Lisa all exchanged worried looks.

"We will. I'm sorry." Jennie apologized.

They were dismissed and Jennie had gotten a notification on her phone. It was from Kai. Jennie read his text.

Kai: Are you okay?

Jennie: Of course not. And it's your fault.

Kai: Listen, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to be mine.

Jennie: Well, there's no chance now.

Kai: I know. 

Jennie: Don't talk to me anymore.

Kai: Okay...

Jennie closed her phone and started to tear up. Now she had lost another person she loved. Her best friend.

But she knew that it was partially her fault that Lisa had broken up with her.

She missed Lisa a lot.

She missed Lisa's hugs.

She missed her kisses.

She missed the random cheesy, yet sweet compliments.

She missed her.

She missed everything about her. She told herself that she would never hurt Lisa but, here she was. 

Lisa was... no, is hurting because of Jennie. 

Jennie couldn't forgive herself for what she had done to Lisa. If only she had a way to make it up to her and they would be back together.

They were about to go back to their house until one of the workers at YG called in Lisa for some reason.

Lisa followed him to Chairman Yang's office.

~

Lisa sat down.

"I know that you've been dating Jennie." He said. Lisa looked at him with shock. "I can explain--"

"No. It's fine. But to avoid any suspicions, you are going to have an important job." He explained.

Lisa listened.

"You know BamBam from Got7?" He asked. Lisa nodded. "Yeah! He's my best friend." She replied.

"Well... you are going to have to date him."

Lisa looked at her boss with shock and a bit of sadness. She knew that her heart belongs to Jennie. Or belonged. 

"W-what?"

"Just think about it. It will take away any controversy and it will be good for the company! YG and JYP working together to form something bigger for the Kpop industry!" Yang exclaimed.

Lisa was against the idea but she knew that he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

She just nodded. "Does Bam know about this?" Lisa asked.

"Yes JYP had informed him of the matter. BamBam was hesitant but he said he would do it to protect you."

Lisa smiled to herself.

She was dismissed and decided to text her friend.

Lisa: Hey Bam!

BamBam: Oh Hey Lisa!

Lisa: So... we're dating now huh...

BamBam: Yeah. I guess so. But I seriously have no
feelings for you

Lisa: Me neither but I guess this is for the best

BamBam: Yeah... you miss her don't you?

Lisa: Of course I do. I love her.

BamBam: I'm doing this to protect you guys

Lisa: Thanks Bam

BamBam: Anything for my best friend

Lisa closed her phone and stared at the darkened night sky.

"Jennie. I know that you're broken. But you have to find someone better than me. Find someone you can depend on. Love them and never let go. I love you so much. And I will never stop loving you my kitten." Lisa whispered.

But she never knew that Jennie heard her and started to cry.

"I love you too Lalisa Manoban" She muttered.

~

Later that night, news was posted about BamBam and Lisa.

Lisa stared at it on her phone. She knew that this would be the end of Jenlisa and it made her sad to think about Jennie in some other girl's arms.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie all stepped into Lisa's room. They looked mad and slightly worried at her.

"Care to explain?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa nodded and had them sit down on her bed. 

"BamBam and I are dating now. But, this was forced so I don't have any feelings for him now. This is supposedly going to be a big improvement of the kpop industry. And this is used to cover up.. well... the news of me and Jennie dating." Lisa explained.

They all had a sad look on their faces. Especially Jennie.

"H-he knew?" Jisoo stuttered. Lisa nodded in reply.

"I know. I couldn't believe it either."