Profile Directory

The possibilities for inspiration are endless here on Wattpad

The possibilities for inspiration are endless here on Wattpad. Whether you're seeking a creative challenge or a specific genre to indulge in, one of these is sure to deliver. Let this list guide you to the profile that fits what you're looking for.

AbleWorld - The Ambassador-run profile which helps spread awareness for all disabilities, illnesses, and disorders!

Action - The official Action category profile. Get the adrenaline pumping and the excitement mounting for the most exhilarating action fiction on Wattpad. Jump in!

Adultfiction - The ambassador-run hub created especially to cater for and celebrate Wattpad's grown-up readers and writers.

Adventure - The official Adventure category profile. Journey to the uncharted realm of heroes, villains, pirates, and fairy folk, where the imagination knows no bounds.

Ambassadors - The home of the Wattpad Ambassadors, a team geared towards helping and engaging the wider community. Visit for news, story reviews, and more information about the program.

Anime - The ambassador-managed profile catered towards the Otakus of Wattpad. Dedicated to promoting amazing anime, manga, and light novels.

BACommunity - Bullying Awareness - An ambassador-managed profile spreading awareness and support against bullying.

BadassReads - The ambassador-managed profile for bad boys/bad girls, delinquents, pranksters, and mafia stories. Enough of being good; it's time to be kick ass!

Beauty - The official Wattpad beauty profile. We know that beauty is a personal thing, so this is your home to be whoever you want and to express yourself however you choose.

BeyondSol - The ambassador-managed account for stories that take place in the deep dark regions of space. An extension to the popular Science Fiction profile, this profile deals with events that take place literally, beyond our solar system.

ChallengeCorner - The Ambassador-run account for bringing you the ultimate in flash fiction challenges. Tempted to have a go at dribbles, drabbles and wybbles? Or how about a 140-character piece of Twitterature?ssss

Chicklit - The official Chicklit category profile. Celebrating the literary homages to all the women who get stuff done, make mistakes, follow their hearts, crush dreams, soar to new heights, and all the hot messes in between.