Chapter Nineteen

Guys! Hi! Here's chapter eighteen, which I've been meaning to write for ages but haven't had the time to do so due to school being a bitch and taking up all of my time.

Anywho, here it is. Enjoy, and let me know what you thought if you'd like. Thanks, Josie, X.

O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O...O

Amber's POV

   Darkness that stretched to the end of nowhere. Men, three of whom I did not know (not properly, anyway, though, I could certainly recognise them). Screaming - mine! No Drake. No more virginity. No more confidence. No more trust in men.

No more sleep.

"Mmm..." I murmured, forcing my eyes open as I felt a slight shaking on my arm ("Amber? Amber, wake up, please."). My groggy expression did not change overly as I looked at the person waking me, bar the slight dropping of my face.

"Can I talk to you... please?" Drake asked, looking at me with a sincere. I scrubbed my hands across my face and sat up, crossing my legs and placing the pillow I had been hugging in my lap. "I'm sorry." I didn't say anything, simply stared down at my fingers that I was twiddling in my lap. Drake's hand was suddenly on my fingers. "I shouldn't have... acted the way I did with you. I shouldn't have shouted, or, well, done any of the stuff I did, but... it hurt. Knowing that you thought I would do something like that really hurt. If you don't believe me, then, well, what else can I do but prove to you that I didn't? Anyways, yeah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, and I love you."

Before I could say anything, Drake's hand was gone, and so was he. I was left on the bed alone, with only the pillow and my thoughts. What was I thinking? This was Drake, the guy who had taken on three guys and saved me from being raped. This was the guy who had looked after me, let me stay with him, asked me out, and asked me to move in with: this was the man I was in love with. Now that I thought about it, I couldn't understand why I had doubted him in the first place; when it came to celebrities, the media was almost never right. With a gentle sigh, I placed the pillow down beside me and stood up, walking out of the room and downstairs. Drake wasn't there: not in the kitchen, nor the lounge. How could you be so stupid?, I scolded myself, The music room!, and then I set off up the stairs and towards the music room, knocking before I entered (though, I walked in straight away).

   Sitting at the piano, Drake gently pressed the keys, the sounds being emitted barely a whisper his touch was so soft. I walked over to him, looking at him with pleading eyes and whispered "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," my voice betraying me, and croaking half way through, as I could no longer hold in the tears. Soon enough, I was enveloped in Drake's arms and pulled against his chest. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I muttered out constant 'sorry's in to his chest between gasps and sobs. Drake's arms held me tightly as I cried, comforting me, keeping me safe. After a while, I looked up through my tear-filled eyes to see tears silently falling down Drake's own cheeks. Without a second thought, I tip-toed slightly and pressed my lips to Drake's, kissing him. Our tears merged, making it impossible to be able to tell which belonged to whom, and bittersweet tears soon made their way in to the kiss, causing me to smile against his lips. "I love you, too." I uttered against Drake's mouth, barely moving to say it. Drake simply pulled me tighter against his body, kissing me harder in response. I all but melted in to his body, embracing every part of him, loving the sensation I got when any part of him was touching me.

   We were laying in bed together by one forty five, wrapped up in one another's arms, and we were both, oh, so awake. For a such a ridiculous time of morning to be awake, neither of us could understand why we could not fall asleep. And so, as we both tried to think of reasons why, we lay in peace, thinking, until eventually we drifted off in to a light, comfortable lull.