4. •Δ Ego Assembled Δ•

Uh..Oh...!!! - Chloe Wang

I can't concentrate.

While you're messing with my brain.

I can't think straight....Make me wanna misbehave....

I don't know what I'm doing . But I know where this is going....

 But I know where this is going

"What was that, Jenny.?" I whisper yell at her as the door closed behind us.

"That's the question I should ask you. What was that? You can't release your frustration on him-"

"If not him, then who.? My mother, who is not even bothering to receive the call. And let's not forget he is late. he is the one who bailed on me and here you are off-"

"No... No... NO. Is that handsome young man, the Axel Knight?" She gasps, her brown eyes saucer-like wide.

"Don't use The before his name and make him sound like some sort of royalty. And you have seen his pictures. He looks just like he does in them. If anything, more hand- Nope." I shake myself out of his thoughts and those hazel eyes and perfectly swept-back dark hair and notice the guilty expression on Jenny's face. Crossing my arms across my chest I give her a warning look.

"Look, Arianna. With all due respect, it was all your fault. You said he looked handsome. And I'm no home wrecker. So I didn't look at his picture, ya know."

"Are you-" I pinch the bridge of my nose and agree with her stupid reason. Axel does look like a charmer. "Wait. Then why did bring all that food? I thought it was your my future son-in-law crap."

"He ordered them." She shrieked in defense. She does it when she lies and is up to no good. Which is often with Jenny. I quirk a suspicious brow but she didn't budge and only met my gaze in a challenge.

"He looked taken back as he has never seen a pasta before." I snide, gritting my teeth.

"Taking sides with the dear future husband are we...." She cooed and I lunged at her. She ducked, holding a tray in front of her like a shield. It's only then I noticed that I have grabbed onto a knife as well.

"Okay, fine. When I took his order, he was looking at you like he has never seen a woman before. So I suggested if wants to try today's special and he agreed. When I asked which one exactly he didn't answer. So I asked shall I bring all of them and he said yes. So it's not my fault." She spoke with taking a breath.

"You tricked him into ordering them, then." I drawl, tossing the knife back in place like a badass.

"I don't mix business with pleasure, how handsome the man is. And, It was dubious If anything. So don't look at me, like I'm a con man, tricking handsome-"

"Are you gonna stop gushing over his looks now? What if doesn't pay for it. My mother sent him here, she must have told him to come emptied bellied and take whatever he wants because it will be a family affair from now on."