83

You grunted softly as you slowly opened your eyes, only to be greeted by the streaks of sunlight coming out from the window of your room.

You scrunched your eyes as you tried to cover them with your hands. You got up and leaned your back at the headboard of your bed and upon roaming your eyes around your room, you couldn't help but feel disappointed.

Katsuki wasn't able to join you and the twins for dinner, and you weren't able to contact him after him calling you last night. You tried to contact for Kirishima but he's also out of reach.

"Katsuki..." you whispered as you prayed for his safety. You were left confused on what happened to him and you can't help but worry for the ash blond.

As you roam your eyes around, your sight were glued on the file that was placed on the table beside your bed, that the same folder that was handed over to you by Toga yesterday. You're sure that you never wanted to learn about your past but there is something that is still pushing you to learn about yourself.

"Hello, (y/n). I'm Toga Himiko, I'm a friend of Tomu-chan and I want to ask you something." Toga turned tp you as she took something inside her bag, and placed it in the table where you can see it. It was a folder and assuming to it's size, there must be a lot of papers inside the folder.

Your brows were knitted together out of confusion, "What is it?" you asked.

"Do you want to know something about who you are?" she asked you back, while pushing the folder towards you.

Toga was nervous on having your presence near her. She knew what kind of risk she was taking.

Your eyes were glued on the folder, you are indeed interested to take a peek inside but there is still an urge inside of you saying that you don't need it. You're happy with the new life you're living in. And remembering from the past means nothing to you anymore.

"What's your purpose on doing this, Toga?" you asked, as you darted a glance towards the blond female who was sitting across you. The smile from her face began to fade and it was replaced by a serious expression that made you feel confused even more.

She let out a small laugh, "It's because... I owe you something. And this is the only way I could ever think of to make it up to you." she said while she narrowed her golden orbs at yours.

You thought about what's the point of remembering, you're living happily and you thought that you could'nt go back to the past.

You neglected all the facts as you tried to turn your head away from the truth.

"I really appreciate it, Toga. But I think I need to pass." you made up your mind, you don't need to know about the past (y/n).

You pushed the folder back to Toga, making her look at you with her eyes widen, "Wait, I-I thought..."

"I'm fine with the things that I have right now and what they are now. If I could live this peaceful in compensation for my memories, then I'd rather not remember anything from the past." you shook your head as you smiled at Toga.

Toga couldn't just believe what she heard. After all the trouble she went through just to figure things out for you, you suddenly don't want to remember?

Well for some it might be a good thing, especially for Toga. You won't remember her and what she did to you in the past, but Toga didn't want to live with fear and regret for the rest of life.