13

The sound of a door slamming open was what snapped me put of my haze. The light came on and I looked up. Chris was staring at me. I nearly jumped up in happiness, but the chains stopped me. "Chris! You're okay!" The tears started again and I couldn't control them. He looked surprised. "I guess I am."
I looked over and saw the man with the mask walking toward us. "Stay the hell away!" I screamed. Chris tried shooting him with the gun, but only the sounds were heard. Nothing physical happened.
The man looked at his chest. "Oh, Chris. Oh, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris." He tsked.
"What the fuck?!" Chris asked, looking at the gun.
"Oh you've heard of blanks before, right?" The man asked. "I mean, really?" He reached up and took his mask off.
I couldn't tell if I wanted to hug him, scream at him, or punch him. "Josh?!" I yelled. He smiled at us in a wicked way and started laughing.
Sam and Mike walked up. "Josh?!"
"How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrified and humiliated?! All those emotions that my sister's got to feel once one year ago. Oh but guess what they didn't get to laugh at off! Oh no! No!" Josh laughed. "They're gone!"

Mike looked angrier than I thought possible. " I don't think you noticed this Josh, but none of us are laughing." He stated.
Josh put his hands up. " oh come on. Come. Come. Come. Why the long faces?" Josh walked around. Something about his swaying while walking made me think that he had gone mad, plus this? He is defiantly off his meds. "It's good to get the heart racing once in awhile, right?" He paused. "And race they did. Every one of you, just Pitter Patter Pitter Patter." He explained how fun it was to him to play with us. With every word, I got angry. Why would he do this to his friends?!
"Josh, why are you doing this?" Sam asked. Mike interjected. "Why are you even asking him this? He doesn't even know! He's out of his fucking mind!" He stated.
"He's definitely off his meds." Chris commented.
Josh rolled his eyes and flailed his hands. "Come on, guys! Revenge is best medicine!"
Mike snapped. "We're done! This was fucking stupid, Josh!"
Chris turned around and looked at Mike. "Dude, he's sick."
Josh smiled again. "What? You guys are all going to thank me when you become internet celebrities!"
This took us all by surprise. "Wait. What?" I asked. Josh's smile widened.
"You better believe this little puppy's going viral, ladies and germs! I mean we got... Blood, lovers who confessed to each other, Gore, a scary setting, and so much more. I don't think anyone will be able to resist watching it." He looked at everyone and stopped to look at me. "There are not enough hard drives in China to contain all the views we're going to get."
"What are you talking about, ass hat?" Mike growled, wanting answers like the rest of us. "Jessica's fucking dead!"
The last comment startled all of us. We all stared at him in disbelief.
"What?" Josh asked, seeming as shocked as we were.
Mike started walking toward him. "Did you hear me?!" He hissed. "Jessica is dead." Josh was within touching distance now. Mike brought his hand back, slapping Josh. "AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY, ASSHOLE!"
The impact of Mikes hand caused Josh to go unconscious. He fell to the ground.