"Do you think I like her?"

"Yes."

.....

The bell rang indicating that it's lunch time already. Chaeyoung just put her head on the table having no mood on eating or moving. Dahyun approached her and pat her shoulder, "Don't worry about her, mate."

Chaeyoung sighed and turned her head toward Dahyun, "Why did I say 'It's okay not to like me back'.. Ugh.." Dahyun just smiled petting her bestfriend's head. "I'm going to have my lunch. Wanna come with me?"

Chaeyoung turned her head toward the window again and just shook her head.

"Okay, buddy. I'll be back."

Dahyun walked herself toward the canteen while skipping excited for her meal today. She heard rumor that they have chocolate milk today and some bulgogi.

"Bulgogi!!!" she started to run toward the canteen. When a hand caught her making her turn around to see her ex holding her.

"Dahyun-a"

Her excited face immediately went flat and she just sighed on her place staring at the floor, "I thought, we're clear already?"

Sana nodded and pouted, but she just can't let go off Dahyun's hand. "Please. One chance. One more chance, Dahyun-a."

Dahyun was about to raised her voice when she heard the same thing over and over again, but a hand pulled Dahyun's hand from Sana's grip.

"I think, it's clear already that she doesn't want to get back together with you anymore?"

This long, strong, yet soft hand save Dahyun from pinch. She was shocked and she look into her side to find that it's Hirai Momo who saved her.

"Momo-ssi..." she mumbled under her breath.

This sudden interruption shocked Sana as she crossed her hands in front of her chest, "Who the hell are you?" Devil Sana. It's rare to see her be like this, but here you go. As Hirai Momo is now standing on the hallway while holding Dahyun's hand, all eyes now on them. Hirai Momo, the other famous girl beside Myoui Mina, is now arguing with the other Japanese. Newbie.

Momo let go off Dahyun's hand and crossed her arms in front of her chest while slowly taking step toward Sana raising her chin and staring coldly toward the newbie.

"Dubu no kanojo." she smirked at her.

Sana who heard this just rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Usotsuke" and glared to Momo.

"Ask her if you don't believe me." she said while turning her head to Dahyun. Her girlfriend.

"Dahyun-iie.." Sana pleaded.

Dahyun who don't understand Japanese at all, just look to Momo and Sana. Back and forward.

"Uh.. Kyou wa.. Do youbi desu..?" that's the only Japanese words that Dahyun knows.

Momo laughed at that and clapped her hands. She walked toward Dahyun and put her arm on Dahyun's shoulder. "So, that's the fact. Don't disturb our relationship, please?"

Sana just hold on her anger and clenching on her fist trying hard not to cry.

"C'mon, baby." Momo pull Dahyun and walked her toward the canteen. Slowly intertwining her hands with Dahyun which makes Dahyun widened her eyes.

"Mo-mo-mo.."

"Ssh... I'm saving you, Dubu-chan." she said smirking.

.....