What The Fuss Would Be About

Kongpop's POV

"Ai'Kong," Wad whispers to me. "Why?"

"No clue," I answered as quietly as I can. "Ai'Tew?"

"Like I would know," Tew replies, keeping an eye out for our boyfriends.

"What about you, Ai'Jett," Wad asks, "Did P'Tutah tell you anything?

Jett can only shake his head since he sees our boyfriends coming back to the table. We all smile when they walk up to our table, grinning. My friends and I exchange looks, daring each other to ask the question all of us want to be answered right now, but we are all cowards, it seems.

"What is with that look?" P'Arthit asks as he begins to grill some meat.

"What look?" I smile, trying to look innocent. How do I ask him what we are doing without pissing him off? Because I know he will get pissed off. Nope. Not going there. No way. Not after the day we have had.

"You would think we asked you out for your last meal or something," P'Tutah laughs.

"Yeah, why are you guys so quiet?" P'Prem asks. Wad gives P'Prem a forced smile, and I can see Tew and Jett trying not to laugh.

"We thought this would be fun," P'Knott puts in. "Are you not having fun, N'Tew?"

"What is supposed to be fun?" Tew finally asks the million-dollar question.

Pausing with chopsticks over the food they are grilling. Our boyfriends look at us before they look at each other laughing. My friends and I gape when they return to flipping the meat, continuing to laugh at some inside joke. What the hell is so funny? What are we doing?

P'Arthit picks up a piece of meat and places it on my plate, "A group date, moron," he explains. "Isn't that what friends do when they are dating?" as he blows on a piece of meat before he takes a bite.

"What did you think we are doing?" P'Prem says, holding a piece of meat in front of Wad to eat. Wad turns several shades of pink as he looks around the room to see if anyone is watching before he takes the bite. P'Prem smiles like a kid who just got candy when Wad finally takes it.

P'Knott looks like he is about to do the same when he catches the look Tew is giving him and places it on his plate. Jett seeing what P'Prem did, quickly grabs chopsticks and does the same to P'Tutah, who only opens his mouth to take the offered bite.

"You just told me to show up," Tew looks at P'Knott with a frown. "You didn't ask me to go on a date." P'Knott freezes and looks at his friends in a panic.

"Yeah," Wad huffs, "Same here." He looks at me as I nod, looking at my boyfriend. P'Arthit and P'Prem are now looking just as panicked as P'Knott. P'Tutah and Jett are oblivious to what we are saying or doing as they take turns feeding each other.

Wad, Tew, and I glare at our boyfriends. I see that Tew is about to crack, and we all start to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jett asks as he makes a lettuce wrap.

"Yeah," P'Tutah asks before Jett makes him eat again.

"What did we miss?" P'Tutah says around his mouthful and glares at Jett when he holds up another one. "Let me swallow first, you goof."

"Yeah, what is so funny?" P'Arthit looks at me, confused.

"This," I laugh, giving him a small shove. "You could've just told us from the start. Did you guys think we wouldn't want to come if you told us?"

"I hate you," P'Arthit growls at me as I take the chopsticks from him.

"I know you don't," I mumble. "You proved that several times today."