☹ Chapter 32 ☹

NOTHING I DO IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH

It had been a couple of months since me and Dante had made up, again.
In that time, Me and Dante got back together, finally.
Audrey had moved a couple hours away from us and Ashley had gone to a boarding school overseas.
Beverly left for college and had to officially start a new life.
My life changed quickly, but luckily I had Dante to comfort me.
It was now my junior year and I had finally gotten my license, which meant I could drive myself to school.
It was also October 31st, which meant I was going to a Halloween party.
I arrived to the school and parked into a free space in the parking lot.
A sudden thud against my window alerted me to look up.
It was Dante, grinning crazily like an idiot.
I smiled pulled down my window, "what's a hot boy, like you, doing down here?".
He laughed and leaned against the car window to get closer to me.
I kissed him and he kissed back.
"Ew, how disgusting." Michael said, while Riley jokingly groaned in disgust.
I pulled away and flipped them off, while stepping out the car.
"Ready for this year to start?" Dante asked, which caused me to sigh.
"I honestly don't think so." I responded.
"Are you guys planning on going to the Halloween party tonight?" Riley abruptly asked.
"Yep." Me and Dante said in unison.
"How about you Michael?" Riley shifted his attention to Michael who was being quite quiet.
Michael didn't talk, but responded with a shrug.
Dante and Riley, eventually, separated from me and Michael to go to their lockers.
"What's wrong mikey?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders again.
"Well, you randomly got quiet so somethings up and you minus well spit it out or I'll bother you about it." I said attempting to cheer him up and he chuckled weakly.
After a moment of silence he finally began to talk.
"I know it's cliche or whatever but that whole shit about us graduating is scaring me, because eventually we'll separate." He admitted and i was at a loss for words.
It took me awhile to respond.
"Well, mike lets just enjoy our time now." I responded and he nodded.
"We'll talk about it later for sure." I said patting his back and walking away to my locker.