CHAPTER16- CONFESSION

NAMJOON P

NAMJOON P.O.V.

I intentionally held Minji's hand and intertwined it with mine because I have feelings for her and I am not sure whether she reciprocates my feelings. But that strengthens my resolve to try and make her fall in love with me. I can always hope that I may have already. So, tomorrow night, I am going to confess my feelings and during the day I will request boss to give her an easy-peasy mission so that she doesn't come to harm and during the time that she is out, I will plan a night that she would remember.

As much as I understand Minji's rebelliousness, if she has fallen for me, she would definitely approach me and confess which would change the story.

END OF P.O.V.

MINJI P.O.V.

We went home and I had a smile plastered on my face the entire day and even as I drifted off to sleep. The next morning was like any other except for a phone call from my dad asking me to embark on yet another mission. Ugh!!!

And this, when I was planning to go to the mall and buy something for Namjoon. I had already spoken to his dad in the morning to ask if there was anything in particular that he really wanted.

MINJI AND MR. KIM ON A CALL

Minji, "Good sir, I hope you can spare some time for a chat."

Namjoon's dad, "Sure honey! And just call me dad or uncle. Sir makes it so formal. Is it about Namjoon?" there was no mistaking his teasing tone.

Minji replied unabashed, "So, I was planning to confess my feelings for him and wanted to get him a gift but I am confused as to what he would like.

He did not have to think too hard. "He is different from others as he loves book and the latest collection from his favorite author will hit the market soon. Probably, with your connections, you could get an autographed selection early."

Minji was excited, "Yes, uncle! That's an amazing idea! I have to go. Dad is calling!"

Uncle replied, "Sure honey! Take care! Best of luck!"

END OF THE CALL

MINJI AND MR. CHOI ON A CALL

Mr. Choi said, "Hey Minji-ssi, you probably know that you have been assigned an assassination. I've already mailed the details in the morning."

Minji replied, "Dad, it's not even at par with my level and I am on a break..."

Mr. Choi, "I know you are on a break but I think you will get rusty doing nothing but fake dating, so a mini-mission to get you back in action because from day after you are restarting work on the Park mission again. Okay?

Minji replied, "Got it, dad! GTG!"

Dad replied, "Yes, now take care and remain well."

Minji replied, "Dad, I am going on a date soon where I plan to confess."