05

"What the fuck!?" Hearing my brothers loud voice made me jump

"What's going on here?" Levi asked.

"What's going on?" Jason asked sleepily.

"Well that's what I'd like to know." My brother looked at us with a stern face. "Why are you guys all cuddling on the couch?"

"We were watching a movie, and fell asleep." Jason explained.

"Levi, just let it go nothing happened." I sighed. I was not in the mood for this, I'm really sleepy and just want to go to bed.

"I think I should go home, I'll talk to you later Cassidy." He smiled.

"I'll talk to you later bro." He pats Levi on his shoulder.

"Whatever." levi mumbles.

"When did you two start becoming so close?" My brother asks me once Jason leaves.

"I don't I guess ever since I came back for my Senior year." I shrugged. "Why were you out so late." I asked trying to get him to talk about something else.

"I was hanging out with someone." He said not giving much information. "Stop trying to change the subject."

"There's nothing you have to worry about Levi, we're just hanging out. I'm going to sleep." I told him getting up from the couch.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." I ran his fingers through his hair.

"I won't." I promised him. "Goodnight Levi."

"Goodnight." He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was going by so slow. Thankfully I only have two more classes left. I grabbed my book from my locker for my next class.

"Hey Cassidy." Jason called out, catching up to me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Would you like to hang out later?"

"Sure."

"Okay well I'll come by around seven." He says before walking to his next class.

I can't believe he still wants to be around me. All week I've either been over at his house or he's at mine. With every passing day my feelings grow for him. I just wish he felt the same way for me.

I made my way to my next class, hopefully my next two classes will go by fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey are you ready to go?" Jason asked as soon as I opened the door.

"What? Go where?" I asked looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Somewhere." He shrugged.

"I thought when you asked to hang out, we were just going to stay here and watch a movie." I said.