Prologue

Lucius Athelstan, youngest son of a minister and the most lazy person in Athelstan household. Being a troublemaker he would always be scolded by his parents, but dotted by his brothers he grow up being mischievous and doing whatever in his own pace.

" Long live Emperor of Holy Dynasty " Lucho, one of the minister kneel. 

Confused as to why he was called, he didn't say anything and wait for the Emperor to speak. 

" Your son " 

Lucho raise his head " Pardon my ignorance your majesty, I have four sons which are you referring to?"

 " Lulu " 

Lucho paled, he curse silently when he heard his youngest son's nickname. 

Kneeling immediately, a cold sweat slowly form in his forehead. " Your majesty, whatever my stupid son had done please accept my apology as his father I accept whatever punishment you'll bestow " 

" No you're mistaken raise your head " 

Lucho did what he was told but his heart can't stop to palpitate.

" I want your son to be my concubine " The mister widen his eyes, shock was evident but fear is the most visible. 

My son doesn't deserve you! 

" Fuck this life, what does this emperor think he is?! " Lulu screamed but continue to smile. 

" I like it when you smile " The Emperor said touching his face.

Lulu continue to smile but slowly move his face away from the Emperor's touch.

" I'm grateful your Majesty " Does this Man have nothing to do?! 

" Are you tired? " Finally he asked! 

"Yes your Majesty, could I excuse myself ? " Lulu asked while looking pitifully and tired, this always work in his brothers. He laugh evilly 

" Then we should sleep in my chamber "  His smile retracted.

FML!