Chapter 23

Don't forget to vote and comment!

John's POV

Turns out I had fly to Hawaii I wonder why I didn't know, I guess I just didn't pay attention. I ate dinner by the sea. All the couples in the restaurant looked so happy together. Too bad I fucked everything up.

"More wine sir?" The waiter asked.

"No thank you." I said with a sigh.

I wanted to go home, but I fucked everything up too much. Elton and Paul would never forgive me. I payed the bill and went to my room. I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

_________

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. I raised my head from off my pillow and raised the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"John!" Someone who sounded a bit like Paul said.

"Who is this?" I groaned.

"It's Paul."

"How the fuck did you find my number?" I was too tired for this shit.

"We got the police to call the phone company to track your line from George's phone." He explained.

"What the fuck are you talking about. What do you want?"

"Elton misses you, I miss you."

"Didn't I ruin everything? Why the fuck do you miss me? I hurt you two." I wanted to cry because I had some sort of chance.

"Please just come back home, Elton is really upset."

I quickly got out of bed and quickly packed. I checked out and quickly made my way to the airport.

Thank you for 600 reads!