One Shot of Niall & Calista

Here is the One Shot that I said I was doing since I got 3k fans! Thanks a lot for that! And hehe, more Nilista :)

So, in the middle of the chapter I'm gonna ask that you play a song. It's called Wanted by Hunter Hayes. It'll set the mood of the scene and it's a great song too! I think you'll know when to play it, but I'll tell you also!

Enjoy! :) Xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did you know I hated camping?" I groaned. Why on Earth would Niall think it was a good idea to spend a weekend in the freaking wilderness? I mean, it wasn't technically the wilderness, it was a campsite. But it felt like the wilderness.

"Come on, you'll love it!"

"Yes, and after I love it you'll be pregnant." He gave me a weird look and I explained, "We're stating the impossible here, aren't we?"

He fake-laughed, "Very funny."

I wanted to spend time with Niall, so I immediately agreed to a "weekend vacation". But I never agreed to this...were there bears? Could they get into our tent and kill us? Oh my god, I was going to be eaten by a bear! Its a good thing I left my laptop at home. Don't want my baby to get damaged.

"Niall, are there bears?" I questioned frantically.

He chuckled.

He just chuckled.

He just freaking chuckled.

....he didn't answer my question....

Did that mean there were bears?!

***

"What is wrong with your brain? Why did you bring your guitar? There are bears! They'll break your guitar! They will break it, I tell you!"

"Calista, I told you, there aren't bears!

"You lie."

"C'mon, I learned your favorite song on the guitar." He grinned.

"Smack That by Akon? No way! You learned that on guitar? How? It's impossible! Oh my god, are some type of wizard? I knew it! I mean, I always thought Harry was the wizard of the band, cause you know, Harry Potter, but no! It's you! My boyfriend is a wizard!"

"I have no idea what goes through your head sometimes. But no, it's not Smack That. It's Wanted by Hunter Hayes. Isn't that your favorite song?"

"Oh! My normal favorite song. Yup, I love that song! You seriously learned it?"

"For you."

I flashed an awkward creepy smile, "For meeee!"

"Oh boy." He laughed, sitting down on the rock I was already sitting on next to the campfire.

The fire was giving off heat that felt amazing against my cold skin. It was summer, but the air was actually kind of chilly.

{A/N: start playing Wanted by Hunter Hayes right now}

You know I'd fall apart without you.

I don't know how you do what you do.

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me

It makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl I need you.

But it's more than one and one makes two.