chapter 6 shot 5

Bloody death appeared on the screen.
Summary: when snotlout summons a demon human mistake snotlout mistske turns out to be a really big mistake.
That got everyone nervous.
They see the woods as stoick and the teens aling with hiccup are running.
Fishlegs: great just great we are being chased by a crazy ghost who wants to kill us!
Astrid: and let's not forget who is to blame for!
Snotlout: look I said I'm sorry for like the millionth time it was just for praying I didn't think it would actually get a ghost to kill us!
Hiccup: why do I have a bad feeling about this?
Issa: trust me you do have a bad feeling and hiccup you're not going to like this.
Hiccup: look!
Then hiccup comes to a man woth tear in his eyes.
Hiccup: help please help there's something crazy going to try to kill please help-
But then the man hugs hiccup.
Hiccup:..........................
Then a scared face is on hiccup then.
Hiccup:aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
The man is bitting hiccup blood out as the others see hiccuo screaming as he struggles then hiccuo stops as they see hiccup face covered in blood then the man drops hiccup as his head mostly comes off.
everyone was shocked at what they saw hiccup was dead in that shot.
Snotlout: oh my god what the f###!
Then the man who turns out to he the ghost comes as we see then dead on the ground.
Issa: okay sorry you had to see that but the idea was still stuck in my head and don't worry none of these events will happened don't worry anyways on to the next one!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye readers see you next time!