Don't Hurt My Friends

Amy's POV

I immediately woke up as I felt someone hitting me with a pillow .

"Stop it let me sleep"

I snatched my pillow back from Lily and covered my face with it .

"Amy we have potions in half an hour and I know you will want to get food"

"I don't care I want to sleep"

"Come on Amy It's potions I know you will love that"
I heard Marlene coo .

"Wait what are you talking about Marlene ?"
Lily asked

"Oh nothing"

Even though my eyes was closed I could basically hear the smirk on Marlene's face .

"I will find that out later but right now I need to wake this lazy ass up"

"I'm coming ok . Relax Lily"

"No I will not relax Amy . Did you even do that homework yesterday ?"

"No it wasn't compulsory anyway and we have till Christmas"

I saw Lily roll her eyes at my laziness and slackness not that I cared that much this happened all the time about school work .

*******************

I walked into potions and took my place next to Bellatrix who hadn't arrived yet .

I placed my stuff on the desk until I felt someone sit down next to me I instantly knew it was Bellatrix .

I opened my mouth to speak but didn't get chance to as she said

"Cissy knows"

Cissy? Who's Cissy ? Realisation overcame me as I realised she was talking about Narcissa that would probably explain why she was staring yesterday lunch time .

"How ?"

"She figured it out then asked me about it so I told her"

"Why would you do that ? I thought you didn't want your family and friends knowing and by the looks of it she's both"

"I can trust Cissy"

"Well that's good because I'm sure you wouldn't want our secret been spilled to ruin your precious reputation"

"Well I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to know either"

I had actually been thinking about that and had come to the conclusion that if people found out I wouldn't care as much as I originally thought .

"Actually I wouldn't really care"

"Really ? What changed your mind ?"

"Well I just don't think I would . Oh and Marlene knows by the way"

Bellatrix's nose curled up in disgust at Marlene's name which I chose to ignore as she hadn't opened her mouth and insulted my friends yet .