Before You Read

Before you read this book or any books in The Boundaries Series-

There are a few important things to keep in mind when starting this book or any other book in this series. This book contains violence, allusions to rape (that happened before this book), suicide, murder, and is not for the faint of heart.

This book does not follow many of the traditions that other werewolf novels follow on Wattpad so here are a couple of new ideas and definitions to learn before reading:

1. Humans cannot be turned into a werewolf by anyone other than their mates.

2. A female wolf cannot get pregnant unless she is in "heat." Similar to a human's period, the heat can start a few hours before a wolf notices, so a female wolf can get pregnant before she even realizes she is in heat-this is why most females track their heat.

3. An Enforcer is the highest title in the werewolf community. The Enforcer is elected by the Alpha's and Luna's to keep order and hold the packs accountable.

4. If the Enforcer is male, his mate is referred to as "Luna Regina." If the Enforcer is female, her mate is referred to as "Alpha Sol."

5. Silver is extremely toxic to werewolves.

6. Characters may disappear for a while, but do not forget that they exist!

7. I do not include every conversation characters have, every shower they take, or every time they eat. I find that unless something is relevant to the action, there is no reason to include all of these things other than to take up space.

A few other things I feel inclined to mention are that my characters are not perfect, nor did I intend them to be. I wanted my characters to struggle during the difficult parts of their story; they do embarrassing things, bad things, they make the wrong decisions, and yes you will want to smack them over the head sometimes. They also show strength, compassion, learning, love, healing, and biting wit.

After reading hundreds of novels, I still found that there was so much missing in the authorial world. I was tired of men in werewolf novels only being viewed as brutish, moody, and abusive. I was tired of women either being weak and submissive or ultra-strong heroines. My characters do display some of these characteristics, but it's within a spectrum of other characteristics and emotions I felt weren't being written about enough.

I truly do hope you enjoy this novel, and I am always open to constructive criticism and opinions. I would like to publish these books one day, so any feedback would help me greatly. Apart from this, I do ask that if you don't like something I wrote about, something another Wattpader commented, or another broader idea, either do something constructive about it or don't comment at all. There is so much hate, negativity, racism, sexism, etc. floating around the world and the internet that I would like this to be an escape from those things.

The only thing I would warn is that this story is filled with plot twists, cliffhangers, and characters who lie and manipulate. Many people have told me they almost stopped reading because this book is so different than other werewolf novels but that once they kept reading, they were captivated.

Portions of this book have been removed due to Amazon Kindle Privacy contracts

Happy reading,

Eva