Wu busts a muuu-ve

Lloyd was flossing in the corner, he had no clue of what was about to happen. He hadn't seen Kai and Zane for about a week, oh well that's no problem. Less people around was better as now Lloyd could start his evil empire.

He walked into his room and bowed down to the Eggman posters. Lloyd was an eggman stan. Who knew ay?

When suddenly, CRASH!
Three dusty, slightly midget figured appeared in the corridor. Ew and they smelt really bad.
From the smoke and fog, Wu stepped forward and said
"We challenge you to a dance battle. Loser gets banished from this realm."
Lloyd smiled, this was going to be easy.

Dance battle time-
Wu, Jay and Cole stood facing their opposition, a foe they one called friend. Lloyd Garmadon. Just like his dad, minus the dick.
Wu steps forward taking the first move, he begins the orange justice dance whilst Jay and Cole copy.
Lloyd laughs maniacally and begins flossing.
Out of nowhere, Wu and his companions rise in mid-air as gold sparks swirl around them.
Lloyd's mouth drops open as he nearly stops flossing. He then attempts a dab but he missed!
Wu then raise his hands a piercing gold light appears.
"GANGNAM STYLE"
Wu starts dancing crazily to the catchy bop as Lloyd is slowly dragged underground by demons. No detail needed.

Wu, Jay and Cole high five as Lloyd screams from the underground.
"can't beat GANGNAM style lads" Wu states. Every Green Ninja would know that.

The boys laughed as they sip tea whilst Lloyd burns in hell.
All ends well for the three-
Except-
WHERE'S KAI AND ZANE?!