"Why?" She said raising her voice. I only shrugged.

"I wanted to know why you were sneaking out of the back of the base," I answered. "I guess it was just to come here and dance."

"Listen, you can't tell anyone about this," she said. "And before you ask 'why not', I've kept this secret for a couple years now I don't need you to blow it for me." she continued.

"I'm not known for telling secrets, more like having them." There was a brief silence before I spoke again. "We should get back to SHIELD before Coulson starts to look for you." Valentine shook her head.

"No way! I paid for two hours!" I sighed. I pulled a chair from the hall.

"Fine, then I guess i'll watch."

}••••••>

>>one and a half hours later>>

Clint's POV

I looked almost everywhere and Nat wasn't anywhere to be found. I finally decided to give her a call. After 3 rings I heard her voice.

"Hello?" I heard her voice say.

"Nat where are you? I've looked everywhere" I could hear faint music in the background.

"Don't worry about it i'll be back on base in about an hour or two," She said calmly.

"Nat where are you?" I asked again.

"Bye, Clint." She said, then hung up the phone. I'd track her but I'm pretty confident I can trust her. I walked to Coulson's office ignoring the rookie agents looking at me in awe. I knocked on the door and waited until I heard his voice on the other side. I walked inside and let the door shut behind me.

"Hello Barton." Coulson said taking his eyes off of his paperwork.

"Hey, um have you seen Natasha?" I asked.

"No I haven't, did you try calling her?" He responded.

"Yeah but she wouldn't tell me where she was"

"She should be fine if she didn't sound like she was in trouble" he said assuringly. I mean there was music in the background, but since when does Natasha leave to go somewhere that has music?

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

"Oh, have you seen Agent Valentine by any chance?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked curiously.

"No reason. She just seems to disappear on her days off sometimes. In this case I haven't seen her much all this week." He explained.

"Disappears? For how long?" I ask.

"About three to four hours, but that's after I realize she's gone," He answered. I never thought of Agent Valentine being one to sneak off base, but I guess everyone does eventually.

"No, I haven't seen her, but i'll let you know if I do." I said before exiting his room. Might as well do something.

}•••••••>

Natasha's POV

"Alright, Valentine, it's been two hours." I turned off the music and she pouted slightly. She changed out of her dance attire in the locker room and afterwards we went to the car. Coulson probably knows we're gone, I don't think he'll get the idea that we're together.

"It's Claire," She said staring out of the window.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"My name, it's Claire, you don't have to call me 'Agent Valentine' all the time." She didn't look at me after she said that but I knew if she wanted she would just look at my reflection.