81

"You check the left wing, I take the right." Katsuki commanded as he pointed the left side of the building.

Kirishima and Katsuki made it inside the storage house without a hitch. It was easy to sneak themselves in since there was no guards present, which Katsuki found very sketchy ever since they got inside.

Kirishima nodded, "You know the drill, right?" the redhead asked Katsuki making the ash blond groan.

"Of course I do, genius. I'm the one who instructed our drill for your information." Katsuki replied as he rolled his eyes upwards while scratching his head out of annoyance.

Kirishima couldn't help but to snicker, "Right, Lord Explosion Murder." Kirishima mocked his ash blond friend before turning around to proceed to the direction where Katsuki ordered him to investigate.

"Oh shut the fuck up, redhead." Katsuki placed his hands on his hips, smirking at Kirishima. Katsuki was sure glad to have Kirishima as his partner. Kirishima was the second person whom he really trust next to you.

But before Katsuki could even turn around to walk, he spoke once more, making Kirishima look back at him, "Oi, Kirishima..."

"What's up, man?" The redhead asked.

Katsuki was indeed serious this time, "If you see any signs of possible enemies... As your employer, I command you to strike no matter what." Katsuki knew the risks of being here, despite the fact that they're only investigating. They could bump into villains and no one can predict what will happen- not even Katsuki himself.

It's better that he let Kirishima knows that he's also looking out for him. It's his best friend after all. Kirishima plastered a wide grin on his face, "Come on, man. You know I won't die that easily."

Katsuko shrugged his shoulders as he proceeds to wall towards the opposite direction where Kirishima was going, "Heh. You better be. Just don't fucking die on me, shitty hair. Or I'll strangle you in your coffin." Katsuki threatened, but Kirishima knew that it was a joke.

"Fineeeee. Don't die, too." Kirishima confidently replied as they both went separate ways.

"Young master, the heroes had finally made their move. What should we do?" Travis asked.

Kei was playing chess by himself when Travis came, "Oh, don't you worry about that, Travis." he replied as he took a chess piece and moved it in the different direction.

"We're going to wipe them out..." Kei knocked the black pawns down as he moved the white chess piece that he was playing with, "And we're going to destroy them, one by one."

The nomus began to move out from Kei's place on their own, Kei already set the stage for his puppets to play. All he has to do now is to play with his marionettes and seek out the result that he was looking for.

"We'll destroy them. And let's start with our most vicious hero."

"Midoriya..." Shoto entered the room where Izuku was scanning all the reports that were given to him by heroes that he stationed from different locations.

Izuku felt that something was wrong. All of the heroes reported that there were no sign of any nomus, or any anti quirk drugs. Most pro heroes like teams Iida, Tsuyu and Ochaco, Jirou and Kaminari, Sero and Mina had reported that they had engage into battles with low class villains as they proceeded to investigate the location they were given with.