fourteen | drunk you

—

What a long day— Sierra is not in the attitude for anything but solely drinking soju, and it's the perfect timing as well hence that she doesn't have work in the next two days.

Walking down the cold pavements of Seoul, the atmosphere is chilly and a little bit windy though it helps to set her mood just right.

Upon standing right in front of her destination— the convenience store, it's all well light up making Sierra's eyes glistens, getting excited to drink and feel the sweet taste of alcohol in her throat.

She went straight inside and didn't waste time as she picks three bottles of peach soju, a cup and some little snacks that she craves these past few days, after paying she sat down to an empty table outside the store, the chair itself was cold but she shrugged it off not caring about it.

Opening the alcohol beverage, she filled up the cup she's holding and drank it all up. It was sweet just like any candy that she would get addicted to, a sound "Ahh~" escaped from her lips, giving it's satisfaction in her facial expression "This is exactly what I need." She chirped to herself.

Slowly the sweet alcohol is taking over her state, at first it helped her forget about the concerns that made her want to drink but time to time it reminded her on how can she be so stupid and even be a person to this point in life.

She could only sigh.

Tears are forming already on her eyes, while a bitterly smile carved on her lips. "Why does it have to be like this?" she kept mumbling nonstop. Senselessly she was playing at her phone causing her to click a contact number, being the quite extra slow minded person when she's drunk it didn't register to her that she was calling him.

"Hello?" He has the voice of a warm homey feeling, Sierra stupidly smiled when she heard him continue to speak again "Sierra? Hello? Is everything okay?" She coughs for a second as if she was preparing for her voice before she could reply to his questions "Would you mind joining me?" He immediately sensed Sierra's voice has a hint of alcohol influenced, triggering him to get a little bit of more worried. "Where are you?" she giggled at his question "Sierra's is at the convenience store near at the Hospital."

"Don't go anywhere." giving that voice of authoritativeness, Sierra nodded like a child as they both ended the call.

Taehyung is at the scene. Sitting in front of a drunken Sierra, looking at her while she still keeps on drinking.

"What made you drink?" Sierra was about to drink another shot again but stopped halfway when she heard his voice asking. Slowly looking at him, dead serious can be seen on her face "Cause I'm upset at myself and at him" she honestly replied.

"What happened?" He continued to ask carefully about the situation, Sierra sighed heavily again for countless times.

"I'm such a bad person you know and yet he's still so good?" different kind of emotions are piling up inside of her, she can't contain this— she's starting to get so tired of herself.

"Why?" her voice finally cracked. She keeps this word over and over again, like a broken record along inside of her mind and at this moment she could finally say it out loud, triggering this to further tears falls on to her face. "The person you're talking about is?" Taehyung slowly queried, having a hunch that he somehow knows who was she's talking about. "He's the guy at the café last time" Sierra finishes off his sentence.