•Chapter 17•

"Hey Seul,aren't your parents home?" Joohyun asked curiously,Seulgi giggled and shook her head "They actually come late hmmm like 10 or sometimes 11 o'clock,so we have the whole house for ourselves" she said jumping on the bed.
"You're so childish" Joohyun jokingly said giggling and caused Seulgi to giggle too.
"You know,at first I thought you were some 50 year old man" Seulgi said giggling.
"Yeah I know right,I thought you were some creepy pervert women!" They both laughed.
"What could I do?
I just kept listening to my heart" Seulgi said making Joohyun blush.
"I can't believe we did it,it feels like a dream,like dream that has become true"
Seulgi said as she held Hyunie's hand and linked their fingers together. "I really really reeeeaalllyyyy Love You So Much Baechu,but I don't think you feel the same" Seulgi said as she let go of Joohyun's hand and hugged her own legs instead.
Joohyun looked at her giggled and then grabbed her hands and hold them "Ddeulgi,my cutie Ddeulgi" of course this made her blush "I wouldn't let you touch me if I didn't like you? Of course I do,a lot" that made Seulgi smile and she hugged Joohyun "Thank you~~ Thank you so much Baechu" Joohyun smiled and hugged her back,rubbing Seulgi's back.
"Babe I really thou-"Joohyun wanted to say something but was cutted off by Seulgi.
"Wait what did you call me?" She asked curiously and smiling shyly.
"Ba-be?"
"I love how it sounds☺️ Bae's Babe" Seulgi whispered to herself "Yup I'm Bae's Babe,so everyone else should back off!! Hehehe"
"Yup that's right,I'm only yours and you are mine only" Joohyun said as she smiled shyly and gave Seulgi a quick peck.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A/N:Hey hey
All right~~~
I'm back with another cute chap☺️
Plizzzz enjoyy~~~~~~
안녕 ~~~~~~~